• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tiger Woods

Coyote with a roadrunner

Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
Wow how the mighty have fallen! Really has to scratch your head at this. It sounds like now that possibly his mother-in-law attempted suicide. Hard to understand that this guy who is worth billions and had it all, really did not have it all. I guess the Swedish supermodel was not good enough. The guy has to have an addiction, depression, or a personality disorder. What a mess and in the end the old saying "money can't buy happiness" holds true.

Yeah. You really have to wonder why these people who seem to "have it all" are always screwing it up. Guess it just goes back to the old adage "Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

With this at Home and he wants to "play" with everything else that wiggles,

Good Grief ! If Elin was at my house you would play pure Hell trying to get my to leave just to chase a little stupid white ball around with a stick !

He deserves everything he has coming to him!

What a Dumb Azz ! :rolling:

ElinNordegrenWoods.jpg

Hmmm, what about the dames that played with him? Are they victims or accomplices? Or what about the first one who squealed because she was ticked off to find out she wasn't the only other woman?

Tiger

Good points Rev. I would say the only victims are Tiger's family. Any female who made a choice to play with Tiger knew what they were doing. The allure of fame, of bopping a star, and the potential for a pay day are factors also. I am still thinking Tiger has an addiction or a personality disorder. I think the total of women on the side is now up to 11 and includes 2 **** stars.

Different prospective

C'mon guys give him a little slack. Granted his wife is smokin hot however no matter how hot they are someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her sh#@. :rolling:

The girls who have come out are all hot as well. It gets lonely out there in those posh hotels away from your bride!!!:grin:

C'mon guys give him a little slack. Granted his wife is smokin hot however no matter how hot they are someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her sh#@. :rolling:

The girls who have come out are all hot as well. It gets lonely out there in those posh hotels away from your bride!!!:grin:

Amen Brother :yes:

I fully Agree, They are still gonna find something to Bitch about from time to time and they are still gonna have grouchy spells no matter how Hot. That's just the way they are, it's what they do, I like to call it The Nature of the Beast. :grin: But you still shouldn't go out and jump something every time "The Old Lady" pisses and moans about something.

Whats the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods? Santa stops at 3 ho.s

Auto Transport Service
Back