• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all you Truckers out there . . .

Have you joined For Trucks Only yet?

• Total voters
7317f6859eba1c8813e01c7f9ef4e1868d2116ce.jpg

I have joined but can hardly ever get on to the site. It is so slow to load. I mentioned this to the moderators and Joey and they all say they run on the same type servers. Fabo loads fast. Fbbo is slower. Fcbo is slower yet. Febo very slow. Fto takes so long to load that I dont even bother any more with it. I think I’m a member at Ffbo also. Kim

Speaking of Diesel....
This is Montana... my 1990 1st Gen (12 Valve) Dodge/Cummins Power Ram - W250 4X4
We go for 600 mile trips together about once a week. Heading north to my home in NH tomorrow in fact.
IMGP1014_edited-1.jpg

IMGP1019_edited-1.jpg

My workhorse, hooked to my audio company trailer / car hauler. 2001 Cummins 24v HO, 6 speed stick, South Bend clutch with single-mass flywheel (put in at 250k when the factory clutch gave out), 3.55 gears, 266,000 miles and counting. Quad cab, 8' bed, 4x4. Banks turbo-back 4" exhaust including elbow and muffler; Edge boost elbow; Edge Comp box; BHAF (big honkin' air filter); Glacier Diesel mechanical lift pump; boost, EGT, and fuel pressure gauges; Sport conversion headlamps (4 bulbs - 2 HID low-beams and 2 LED high beams). Commutes empty at 19mpg, towed my Charger back from Florida with the cruise set on 77 and got me 16mpg pulling the car.

As of today's commute...it needs an alternator. Grrr. Running down the road at 2k rpm, it's fine. Idle at a light...9v. Oh well. Guess I'll add that to this weekend's projects.

1122201118a_HDR.jpg

Here is my work truck - 2000 Peterbilt 379 extended hood, old school flat top. Bought her from the original owner in 2006 when he retired. C-15 CAT, 550 HP, 18 speed, 1.6 million miles on original engine and transmission. Typical day at work loading hazardous dry bulk, my primary cargo.

thumbnail.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back