• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

to any one working

and no it is not costing him a hole lot to close the doors this will be a tax right off for him as it is every year the shop has not made a dime since it opened 7 years ago but he just built a 1.5 m dollar garage on his house .interesting hmmmmm

Well I thank those that are working and helping others! On the other hand there's places open that are definitely non essential!
Nail shops hair shops !!!

So my brother works at a nail shop owned by his wife's Aunt!(was part his not sure what happened there) anyways all the nail shops in the area closed so she decided it's time to get some business! She's forcing my brother and his wife to work and the other girl that works there too! My brother has two young kids and the aunt has a very sick husband at home that has tons of issues!

People like my brothers aunt in law should be closed !!!

Hillsborough county sheriff specifically said hair and nail salons should cease operation.

It sounds like the OP might need to consider looking for another job.

I don't believe I could work more than a week or two in an environment that made me feel the way he seems to feel.

Very unhealthy.

I had to sleep with the bosses wife last night and I still didn't get a paycheck !
You too huh??? I was able to sleep with my boss's wife last night also. :D

There was something very familiar about it...but ...what the hay. :lol:

tenor.gif

Every business is essential. Everyone is getting killed in this bull **** . My shop is open but there is no work as the powers that be are going to protect us..... I don't need or want there protection I want my freedom to make my own decisions back....The longer this goes on the worse it will be for all of us, im not buying this. OP you think your boss is screwing you? open your own shop back up....oh theres no work to do you say? there's a $12,000 Job on your rack? If you don't already know its not your rack ,its your bosses rack. go get your own rack and see how this goes then let us all know.good luck

It never gets better either, I’ve been retired 23 years and I still have to sleep with my former bosses wife.

The reason you didn't get paid is because you didn't do any "work"!

and no it is not costing him a hole lot to close the doors this will be a tax right off for him as it is every year the shop has not made a dime since it opened 7 years ago but he just built a 1.5 m dollar garage on his house .interesting hmmmmm
Believe me if his business has not made a dime in 7 years it has cost him. A tax write off only reduces his taxable income. It doesn't put that money back in his pocket. Look around for who or what is causing the business not to make money. The finger pointing may not be him. I have operated a body/restoration shop for the last 14 years. It has not made a dime and I have received no monetary income. It gives me something to do and off the couch. My employees have been told that I will keep the doors open as long it doesn't cost me. They make money and have a job. Their shared taxes are paid as well as their unemployment compensation. With this virus going around there are not two people in the shop at the same time as far as anyone working. The occasional customer comes by either for new business or to check on their own car. This is arranged by who does what and what needs to be done. It amounts to half pay currently for everyone involved. We are getting by, and have a good attitude. Personally I am thinking more about all of our safety at this time. So to put this in perspective a 24K plus loss on paper netted me a 45 hundred dollar reduction in taxable income. Everyone is about as safe as anyone is able to be and we will get through this. I understand this is a ruff time but please improve your attitude.

Yes definitely a positive. I work for God and i am not perfect by any means He puts me in my place and continues to provide all I need.

Auto Transport Service
Back