• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toilet Toiling w/ Repair

I got them not because we need them, rather they offer a much more comfortable seating position.
Wife said lets get a bidet. I asked if she'd like the thrill of cold water blowing up her ***. I'm not in the frame of mind to plumb a hot water line...

Or ya just could take the toilet out shitting down a hole as some nations have. It's said that the more squatting, the better shitting experience for complete evac of the bowels.

Or ya just could take the toilet out shitting down a hole as some nations have. It's said that the more squatting, the better shitting experience for complete evac of the bowels.
WHOA talk about swamp gas!:lol:

To make the wife happy, I finally did the basement bathroom addition she's always wanted . . . Follow me for more tips on maintaining marital bliss . . .
Basement Bathroom.jpg

Why do I remember my Grandparents toilet in the basement growing up

First of all , that’s where the Playboy stash was

Second , he converted the toilet into a outhouse setting

Toilet was surrounded by a wood platform , so all you saw was a hole

Then to flush , you pulled on a bottle of Blatz beer sitting on the wooden floor that was tied to a string

One year it was a corn cob

Then Schiltz Malt Liquor

No ****

True story

Wife said lets get a bidet. I asked if she'd like the thrill of cold water blowing up her ***. I'm not in the frame of mind to plumb a hot water line...
They make them that plug in, it warms the water. They got very popular during the TP shortage. You’re going to pay more for the seat, than the toilet. Of course you do have to run an outlet. Might get lucky and have one close behind or if your vanity outlet is close. Make sure it’s on a GFCI protected circuit. We’ve done quite a few.

Why do I remember my Grandparents toilet in the basement growing up

First of all , that’s where the Playboy stash was

Second , he converted the toilet into a outhouse setting

Toilet was surrounded by a wood platform , so all you saw was a hole

Then to flush , you pulled on a bottle of Blatz beer sitting on the wooden floor that was tied to a string

One year it was a corn cob

Then Schiltz Malt Liquor

No ****

True story
There probably was **** involved. Cool story!

wont work if ur knees dont bend that far....

Auto Transport Service
Back