• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Brady...

Car Nut

Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
4E922B51-9E9C-48DE-A639-472758B3F832.jpeg
1517504421-tom-brady-kiss.jpg
screen-shot-2017-02-07-at-11-42-58-am.png

People LOVE to hate a winner don't they? I am not a New England, Belichek, or Brady fan, but I have to appreciate what they have accomplished. I especially appreciate that Brady was a 6th round pick and has accomplished more than most 1st round QB's put together. They are supposed to be good. That's why they were picked early and paid BIG, having never completed a pass in the NFL. Who looks at 6th round players and says "Hey, that guy is going to set NFL records!!"

I am from Minnesota and am still a Vikings fan. I now live in Indiana, and trust me, most everyone here HATES New England, Belichek, and Brady. Mainly because of all the times they kept the Colts from moving on.

Kind of reminds me of players like Terrell Davis getting picked in the 7th round by the Broncos and helping to lead them to back-to-back Superbowls. A part of me HAS to give respect to those guys that excelled way beyond what others thought they could ever be.

Car Nut your post didn't get near the attention mine did!!!! You posted him as being... Well a little gay?? I am ok with him kissing his son though just a way parents/kids show affection...Nothing creepy.. No-one complained so I guess that's PC.
I posted about him being a Poor Sport/ Classless which Sportsmanship is a pet peeve of mine and I got burned at the stake. LMFAO

enjoy it because that was a beagle one hit wonder. it will be ANOTHER 58 years before they win another bowl
bahahahhahahhahahh

enjoy it because that was a beagle one hit wonder. it will be ANOTHER 58 years before they win another bowl
bahahahhahahhahahh

Honestly I think this team has a few good years left in them due to people coming back from IR Wentz, Sproles, Hicks and Peters all very talented, and most of the team are all signed for next year already. If they ALL stay healthy that team will only be better as they showed yesterday what the 2nd string could do against a "well oiled" experienced machine... But like anything you have to play the game cause it doesn't play on paper like most think have to do it on the field....

As a life long (until now in my ex-NFL stand) NY Giants fan, you know where my perspective is. But, I remember when he replaced the injured Drew Bledsoe. And very quickly, watching him play I thought to myself, this guy is a damn good QB. And history has validated by first impressions of Tom Brady. Whatever you think of him, easily one of the best all-time. Along with Mr. Personality one of the best all -time coaches.

Car Nut your post didn't get near the attention mine did!!!! You posted him as being... Well a little gay?? I am ok with him kissing his son though just a way parents/kids show affection...Nothing creepy.. No-one complained so I guess that's PC.
I posted about him being a Poor Sport/ Classless which Sportsmanship is a pet peeve of mine and I got burned at the stake. LMFAO
But mine did not get locked... :)

Tom Brady would not last two games playing in the seventies.

Since the other thread was locked............

Gisele handles loss with grace

Offers sage advice to children
Who knew Gisele Bundchen’s model behavior extended to sportsmanship? Tom Brady’s wife not only had to deal with her husband’s Super Bowl loss, but most importantly it was a teachable moment for her kids.

getimage.jpg

Apparently her young children were crying and she told them, “Daddy won five times. They never won before. Their whole life, they never won a Super Bowl. You have to let someone else win sometimes.”

It is similar advice that a lot of parents had to explain to their young children after the Patriots’ Sunday night heartbreaker. However, Mrs. Brady’s approach was touching for parents to hear. Her classy response was also extended to the Super Bowl winners, the Philadelphia Eagles, as she personally congratulated several players as she left the stadium.

Yesterday she took to Instagram: “Congratulations Eagles for winning the Super bowl, what a game that was! Congratulations Patriots for giving your best and to my love, we are incredibly proud of you because we are able to see ever day all the commitment, sacrifice and hard work that you have devoted to become the best in what you do. We love you!”

Over the years, Gisele has dealt with extensive criticism from the public for her preachy parenting. In 2010, she was famously quoted for claiming there “should be a law” forcing breast-feeding. This angered a lot of moms who were unable to breast-feed for whatever reason or had to stop because it was too difficult to breast-feed or pump while at work.

Then in 2013, Gisele popped out of her ivory tower again about how she is a working mom who multitasks. She posted a photo of her breast-feeding while her hair, makeup and manicure team were getting her camera-ready, “What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours of sleep #multitasking #gettingready.” That infuriated working moms everywhere. To claim she is multitasking when people are taking care of her was insulting.

getimage.jpg

But with her grace after this Super Bowl loss, she may have won over some of the haters. Dare I say she sounds relatable and likeable? She won over this naysayer, at least.

“You have to let someone else win sometimes”. That was nice of Tom to let them win. I wonder if he ran that by his teammates before the game?

But mine did not get locked... :)

I told a mod they could lock it. As people whom lack principles always stand for those lacking said principles especially whenever it fits their agenda. A few said Eagles won and your bitchin... Those same ones are the ones bitchin about something from 2016 when in fact "their" guy won too. I always apply the same values to any situation.....Brady is a good quarter back to battle and win against Foles beat one of the experienced seasoned vets of the game....

Tom Brady would not last two games playing in the seventies.
No that is BULLSHIT
Quite honestly,
NO player in the 60s or 70s is anywhere the athlete as our players are today
The guys today are 100 percent full time athlete's
Our linebackers today are 6'6", 290 Lbs. and run the 40 yard dash in 4.2 seconds.
Just go ask "Art Donovan"
Your too young to remember him.....

...just as Babe Ruth could not hit a pitcher in Baseball today...

So:
Im happy for you the Pats lost...my team
but lets not suggest a player of yesterday can outperform a player of today
That is the same with Factory Stock Musclecars....
A Honda Accord today can beat a 440 Dodge muscle car from the 60s in stock trim
Yeah, it's true.

No that is BULLSHIT
Quite honestly,
NO player in the 60s or 70s is anywhere the athlete as our players are today
The guys today are 100 percent full time athlete's
Our linebackers today are 6'6", 290 Lbs. and run the 40 yard dash in 4.2 seconds.
Just go ask "Art Donovan"
Your too young to remember him.....

...just as Babe Ruth could not hit a pitcher in Baseball today...

So:
Im happy for you the Pats lost...my team
but lets not suggest a player of yesterday can outperform a player of today
That is the same with Factory Stock Musclecars....
A Honda Accord today can beat a 440 Dodge muscle car from the 60s in stock trim
Yeah, it's true.
I'm talking about the rules, Brady calls for a flag even if someone looks at him funny. These quarterbacks today are well protected by rules. Oh I do remember Art Donovan.

bos_a_brady_b2_600.jpg

I'm talking about the rules, Brady calls for a flag even if someone looks at him funny. These quarterbacks today are well protected by rules.

Oh pa-lease. Brady calls for flags? Let me guess, Brady wrote the "new" rules too. :jackoff:

Auto Transport Service
Back