• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Brady...

James Harrison Is one of them that said ‘“Brady can’t take a hit”, who does he play for now?

Apparently her young children were crying and she told them, “Daddy won five times. They never won before. Their whole life, they never won a Super Bowl. You have to let someone else win sometimes.”

IMO opinion this is bad parenting. I teach my kids that sometimes there are people who are "better" at things and are "more qualified" and if you want to get to that level you need to apply yourself and put forth the effort to get there as that is your target. Not that you are "great" now and need to not apply some of your "greatness". That mentality does not set them up for real life situations.
Now sometimes there is a time/place for this mentality. Perfect example was my son's past weekend Basketball game. He had a chance to steal the ball or block a 3 point shot from another player and didn't take it. The kid nailed it 3 points. I asked him after the game why he let him go, he needed to attack the ball/shooter. My 13 year old said "Dad he doesn't play that much he has light case of autism and I wanted to just let him play" and when he was pulled for a sub, "the coach told me Thanks Aaron Great Sportsmanship out there." I told him I was proud of his decision as I didn't know.....

Last edited:
You have to let someone else win sometimes.”
IMO opinion this is bad parenting

i Agree,very condescending.
more of a we could have won but we felt sorry for them type of response.
also doesnt tell the truth about what really happened.

and,tbh,the game i watched,Brady spent the first 2/3rds throwing passes at his guys ankles.
which,they made some incredible catches.
he didnt sharpen up till the last,and it was amazing that they kept the score that close.

far as the Eagles go,Wow.
Very well played game.
some of the most amazing catches and throws and they just kept trucking all the way to the end.
they Deserved to win and Congrats to all you Eagles fans.

live-look-in-at-tom-brady-preparing-for-the-super-30701354.png
eb9d57e29b829628ccedd09dc524156d_fullsize.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back