• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Tier Vehicle Prices are lowering. (Hagerty)

holding out for my 6 thousand dollar Charger project......give it another year or so

You mean top tier cars like my 68 Charger R/T is only going to be worth 110 large instead of 150 large?

:lol:
You would only stack up all that cash in your garage with all the other piles of money! It's just 40k less to move around with the wheelbarrow and pile up into the stash!

holding out for my 6 thousand dollar Charger project......give it another year or so
For $3000 more you can have this, I only accept PayPal friends and family. I do not ship.

CE41CAD8-627C-4772-B4A0-F86A16CA3ABF.jpeg

26C2B683-0536-465D-B3F6-E26E6D8F6077.jpeg

For a little over $75 grand you can turn it into this.

6A752419-8337-406B-93C2-68447781D721.jpeg

For $3000 more you can have this, I only accept PayPal friends and family. I do not ship.

I bet that comes with extra body parts whether you want them or not.

It was a miracle that he survived that crash,with only broken bones and missing teeth! Our cars,as cool as they are offer no side impact protection. Same thing happened to my friends 73 Road Runner, you could stand up with your feet on the ground where the passenger's side seat used to reside! If his girlfriend would have been in the car,they would have had to clean her remains up with a shovel! Fortunately the guy in the white Charger was alone as well! Keep that in mind before you pull out in front of someone!

It was a miracle that he survived that crash,with only broken bones and missing teeth! Our cars,as cool as they are offer no side impact protection. Same thing happened to my friends 73 Road Runner, you could stand up with your feet on the ground where the passenger's side seat used to reside! If his girlfriend would have been in the car,they would have had to clean her remains up with a shovel! Fortunately the guy in the white Charger was alone as well! Keep that in mind before you pull out in front of someone!
I've written about this in another post before. Same thing happened to my first car in the early eighties by a drunk driver, a '73 Charger, damage was identical. I have said the same thing for all these years about my (then) girlfriend being alone driving the car. She walked away with a broken collar bone and a bunch of glass embedded in her face and neck. Had I been driving with her in the passenger seat? Not too sure either of us would have been so lucky.

Take extra time pulling out into traffic with these cars,even if the person behind you doesn't like it!

Auto Transport Service
Back