• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trashing front tires... It's getting expensive!!

Forgot to mention he owns a 55 Chevy, loves classic cars and does race car setups as well. Also.. he spent nearly 2 hours on it vs the other shop taking 30 minutes! Granted some of it was dealing with customers but still.
I hope you let him do a test drive before you took it? My guy asked with a look that said I’d turn him down; I said go for it. He was all smiles 5min. later!

I hope you let him do a test drive before you took it? My guy asked with a look that said I’d turn him down; I said go for it. He was all smiles 5min. later!
Sure did, he walked outside and told me he'd prefer that I pull it around the block and into the bay. I handed him the keys and said I'm sure you can handle it.

Last edited:
Reminds me of my last road trip in my '72 SSP when I went to a small California repair shop to change my oil. The owner would not do it, "afraid". Went next door to another shop, and had it done there.

Auto Transport Service
Back