• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trimming chest hair by fire??

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
Never heard of anyone doing this until recently. A buddy of mine that was a very hairy......well, have to call him an ahole because he was lol. Knew him for a long time and didn't know he was that hairy. Anyways, when the time came to get rid of the crop, he would take a bath with a good bit of water but not enough to cover him completely then lay down in it and then light it off with a bic lighter. Yeah, I've had some strange friends over the years!!

1709914951999.gif

Believe it of not, fire haircuts are a thing. I believe its called "blazing".

The barber shop must smell wonderful.

Never heard of anyone doing this until recently. A buddy of mine that was a very hairy......well, have to call him an ahole because he was lol. Knew him for a long time and didn't know he was that hairy. Anyways, when the time came to get rid of the crop, he would take a bath with a good bit of water but not enough to cover him completely then lay down in it and then light it off with a bic lighter. Yeah, I've had some strange friends over the years!!
Bet he was bald.

I consider myself on the extra hairy side. I used just leave it alone. Then the wife came along and thought I should be more manicured. I was constantly triming and itching after trims, seemed it just didn’t stop growing ,and it got long if I didn’t trim. Now that theres no longer a Ms. in the house, I reverted back to doing nothing with it. And It doesn’t seem to be as long as when I was trimming, And it doesn’t itch. The same for farther south.
I’d never dreamed of trimming by fire! Would have led to 2nd degree burns on entire body other than my palms and soles of my feet!

Bet he was bald.
Nope, still had a good head of hair.....
I consider myself on the extra hairy side. I used just leave it alone. Then the wife came along and thought I should be more manicured. I was constantly triming and itching after trims, seemed it just didn’t stop growing ,and it got long if I didn’t trim. Now that theres no longer a Ms. in the house, I reverted back to doing nothing with it. And It doesn’t seem to be as long as when I was trimming, And it doesn’t itch. The same for farther south.
I’d never dreamed of trimming by fire! Would have led to 2nd degree burns on entire body other than my palms and soles of my feet!
That's why he did it in the bathtub.....if things got out of hand, he could submerge and put it out.

After I got divorced, I shaved my back hair (very difficult) for a first date because the internet said women don't like back hair. 'Bout drove me crazy itching growing back. Never did that again, and said she would have to get used to it, or the road goes that way and the other way...

She used to complain about my beard too, and I said 'too bad for you'... :lol:

So, he is a Flamer?:lol:

My wife liked it and I never looked back, well, a little on my back............ I worked in a hospital when I was a kid and NEVER forgot the smell of burning hair. The smell makes the hair on my back stand up just thinking about it.

Davey Jimmy, I'm flying down for an intervention!! :rofl:

My wife liked it and I never looked back, well, a little on my back............ I worked in a hospital when I was a kid and NEVER forgot the smell of burning hair. The smell makes the hair on my back stand up just thinking about it.

Davey Jimmy, I'm flying down for an intervention!! :rofl:
Ok but I'm certain it'll end up being a waste of time :lol:

Ok but I'm certain it'll end up being a waste of time :lol:
Nothing about you is a waste of time. Don't change, you're just fine the way you are. Just look at that new squeeze of yours. It's all good!

Auto Transport Service
Back