• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to pick a GOOD gas powered Post Hole digger.

Oh man, my head is spinning and my youngest just came over with a beater 70 Elky that she paid 10k fer! I think I could dig several holes with my spinning head!

Kinda like seeing a pic of your car, right......We don't see anything from you......Kinda like your word thread, How is that going here?.....

Furthermore, a pump he replaced with an aftermarket pump......In which I asked him to purchase, not borrow?.......BIG, difference....He had the option to choose either way, it is his part......I asked him to PM me if interested, if not oh well....I already have some.....Man I cannot tell you how many parts I have acquired that way....Parts they believe are junk or not rebuildable and they toss them. When I do they are shock as to what I compensate them for....I dont buy cheap I pay the actual going rate...Last thing I want is someone to get a bad taste over a deal.....These are people in my community.....My Ebay ratings and ratings here clearly show such..15k likes without a dumb azz word thread, lol...Can you prove your worth?.....Even though you continue to prove mine? Post those stats up please....

Geez....how many times I had people ask me if stuff was for sale that was never listed.....Man I have never had anyone track that, what a tool.....Heres the difference though. That member and me have stuff, mopar stuff...You know or dont know cars and parts...Just as he did and I have routinely proven that with pictures......

Post it up JB or just button it up.......

just out of curiousity,you buy old used big block waterpumps?
cause i have a few laying around.
from 64 up.

just out of curiousity,you buy old used big block waterpumps?
cause i have a few laying around.
from 64 up.
Rob I do.....then I send them out to get rebuilt....If you have a couple with the correct pm, pentstar and the correct pulley attachment shaft...I would be interested....

If you need a pic I can pm you one...

Rob I do.....then I send them out to get rebuilt....If you have a couple with the correct pm, pentstar and the correct pulley attachment shaft...I would be interested....

If you need a pic I can pm you one...
please do so,cause i dont want to waste your time if not the right ones
thanks!

Up in these parts they just take a 10 foot pole of treated wood 6"-8" thick and stand it on end and drive it into the ground 5 feet. No holes dug.

Up in these parts they just take a 10 foot pole of treated wood 6"-8" thick and stand it on end and drive it into the ground 5 feet. No holes dug.
Those folks really eat their Wheaties if they can drive 10 foot poles in the ground unassisted.... :)

Anyone remember this ?
It was an attachment for the 1967-1970 Ford bronco with a PTO
Ranchers loved it!

th.jpeg

Anyone remember this ?
It was an attachment for the 1967-1970 Ford bronco with a PTO
Ranchers loved it!

View attachment 784631
I found a little brochure info
still looking for photos, I have seen them
Koenig winch, art. boom, mower take off, also for backhoe, posthole digger,
& a few other pto driven attachments

(look in the lower right corner)
66 Bronco Advert. #9 PTO Aux. Equipment backhoe boom mower posthole digger.jpg

my old neighbor in Garden Valley Ca. had one
on his ranch next/below to ours 165 acres,
he did our corner posts & gate post holes (ones we had to pull from)
for a 1500+ ft fence we did separating a meadow on our 2 properties
keep my pigs & our horses/cattle & his cattle separated,
during certain times of year, it was really fertile lush bottom land
all the animals wanted to be in there

Last edited:
Years ago in residential construction, I recall seeing Fence crews using street driven Jeeps to drill fence post holes! Pretty cool idea.

Years ago in residential construction, I recall seeing Fence crews using street driven Jeeps to drill fence post holes! Pretty cool idea.
yep, so did a lot of ranchers

67 Jeep cj5 post hole digger & augers.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back