• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTI 2.5” H-Pipe Exhaust System w/mufflers from Headers

Charger72

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Just received my 92lb box of TTI Exhaust, delivered to my door from UPS.

I ordered the system through National Moparts here in Ontario Canada who are distributors.

Ordered July 24th and arrived August 11th.

So here are some pics.

50218524696_b242c26c64_z.jpg

50218524686_032fc1da1b_z.jpg

50218749867_7e12acaed4_z.jpg

However the one thing is that I ordered my tips back in the early 90's and they have the hanger welded on, the exhaust system is turndown with a bracket welded in to hang the system.

So I guess something will get cut.

50218524656_880731659a_z.jpg

I actually missed the driver dropping it off and thank goodness the box wasn't ripped or had pieces hanging out. Have to thank UPS for once for not damaging anything. And no offence to my good friend who works for UPS, lol.

My daughter was waiting for a delivery of headphones, she looked outside disappointingly and said, "dad there's a big box outside, think it's yours".

Thanks, can't believe I spent what I did but hey you pick and choose where to spend your money I guess.

I have that exact same setup in my car and it sounds great! I cut off just enough past the turn down so I could slide my tips over it. You shouldn't have to cut off the hangers welded on the pipes themselves if you don't want too as they don't interfere with the hangers on the tips(at least they didn't on my car). In fact, I ended up using both hangers because I had 4 hanger brackets laying around and there are two spots on the frame to hang the pipes depending on what style pipe your car got. It's overkill but I had them and it does a very nice job of holding them in place.

Hi, I would suggest having the front of the mufflers setup with collector flanges so if or shall I say when its time for the tranny to be serviced, you can just unbolt the whole mid section from the headers to the front of the mufflers and not have to wrestle with the pipes.or disturbing your muffler to tail pipe alignment. Did it to my GTX , saves Lots of time and cursing. good luck :moparsmiley:

Mmmmmmm new exahust..........almost as good as a new set of tires:thumbsup:

TTI makes some nice exhaust systems, I have used several of them. One thing I add however is band clamps instead of what is sent with the kit. I use those along with a good coating of anti seize at each head pipe to muffler as well as the 'h' connection. Makes it simple to take apart later.

All good information guys, thanks for contributing, I will definitely take the advice and update the thread as I go along.

Oh yeah going to need some tires as well, my BFG's are from the early 90's and we all know what happens with old tires.

TTI makes some nice exhaust systems, I have used several of them. One thing I add however is band clamps instead of what is sent with the kit. I use those along with a good coating of anti seize at each head pipe to muffler as well as the 'h' connection. Makes it simple to take apart later.

I did the exact same thing using band clamps and anti seize.

@Charger72 money well spent, easy install.

Did a little looking around and see that Summit sells them.
@hunt2elk, any suggestions as to where I can purchase them or are they all pretty much the same?

Did a little looking around and see that Summit sells them.
@hunt2elk, any suggestions as to where I can purchase them or are they all pretty much the same?
Summit or Jegs. They are all about the same.

Just received my 92lb box of TTI Exhaust, delivered to my door from UPS.

I ordered the system through National Moparts here in Ontario Canada who are distributors.

Ordered July 24th and arrived August 11th.

So here are some pics.

View attachment 987899

View attachment 987835

View attachment 987836

However the one thing is that I ordered my tips back in the early 90's and they have the hanger welded on, the exhaust system is turndown with a bracket welded in to hang the system.

So I guess something will get cut.

View attachment 987837

You got an order from National Moparts in 18 days??? I haven't gotten anything from them in sooner than 4-5 weeks!

I don't order a lot with them but when I do it's a pretty reasonable turnaround. Then again I'm never truly in a rush for any parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back