• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twin Turbo V10 RR

HYRDGOON

Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
Trying to find more about this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya39YpoJ3_4

owned/built by a guy named Kenny Matlock

ttrr.jpgttrr1.jpg

That sounds nasty, would love to see it revved out a bit though.

Cool ride, I love that color too...

I just joined the forum today ,, Thats my car .. My father bought it new and I built it in my one car garage. It was at the paint shop in sarasota that I really regret using when the still shot pics were taken ..

I just joined the forum today ,, Thats my car .. My father bought it new and I built it in my one car garage. It was at the paint shop in sarasota that I really regret using when the still shot pics were taken ..

welcome aboard, your RR is just sinister. just an awesome build it would be great if you posted more pics of your beauty. maybe a video of the beast tearing it up, lol. i was wondering if you would tell me what color of green that you used on it. just love it. usarr

Welcome to the forum roadrage! That's one trick RR you have there and you can bet your *** we all want to know more about it! Specs, pics videos! Share em if ya got em! Lol

welcome aboard, your RR is just sinister. just an awesome build it would be great if you posted more pics of your beauty. maybe a video of the beast tearing it up, lol. i was wondering if you would tell me what color of green that you used on it. just love it. usarr

Thank you very much .. I will post a good video after a final dyno. It is on jack stands rite now im re doing wastegates and intake tubes and intercooler new rear gears, Lots of fine tuning to do.. The color is actually a factory camaro green for 2010 Until I have time to post pis you can see more pics at my instagram account @roadragechicken :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum roadrage! That's one trick RR you have there and you can bet your *** we all want to know more about it! Specs, pics videos! Share em if ya got em! Lol

Thank you .. I built that in my dads one car garage it is a heavily modified full viper chassis with narrowed IRS and narrowed front suspension . The v10 is bored stroked ported polished , big cam twin turbo . built trans , tons and tons of mods. it has a full belly pan . I am re doing a bunch on it rite now so when i get it all back together again i will do a killer video of it .. My dad did buy it new and it was his unrestored daily till 2007 .. we both wanted something special and i knew I could build it.. Im sure I will catch allot of crap for not restoring it, But to me a muscle car that looks mean needs to be mean and in a world of 400hp v6s and factory 600hp cars i wanted what was to me as a child was the fastest car ever to be able to stomp some of these new factory super cars. I should be putting between 1100 to 1200hp to the tire.. :) I figure if you an beat that on the street then ill tip my hat to ya :)

Hahah your instagram is like a tease! No underhood pics!? What already you running front and rear for suspension and what is your wheel size out back?

That hood is crazy awesome would love to see interior too.... yup I'm needy!! Lol

Your blue GTX was sexy too!

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw your full reply!

Mission accomplished man that thing is nuts!

:icon_salut:

Hahah your instagram is like a tease! No underhood pics!? What already you running front and rear for suspension and what is your wheel size out back?

That hood is crazy awesome would love to see interior too.... yup I'm needy!! Lol

Your blue GTX was sexy too!
HAHA there is one underhood pic on IG .. My gtx was my very first build I finished a ground up on that with new sheet metal when i was 18.. It is a narrowed viper front suspension and i narrowed the independent viper rear 11.5 with built internals and Mark williams molley half shafts . there is one interior shot on IG also .. ;) you gotta go look slower haha, I built that hood out oa a fg roadrunner and a carbon fiber viper hood ,, rear wheels are custom Nutek wheels 20x15 and 18x10

Found the other pics just had to keep going and way better admiring them on the computer than the phone. That rear diffuser is another work of art.

Is there anywhere you chronicled more of the build or were you too busy fabbing to be typing!? lol

Found the other pics just had to keep going and way better admiring them on the computer than the phone. That rear diffuser is another work of art.

Is there anywhere you chronicled more of the build or were you too busy fabbing to be typing!? lol

LOL no not really i am not good at all with taking pics.. I wish i was I just got a smart phone :) .. I weld for a living so after a while its just another piece of metal i guess. Thank you that defuser is all aluminum it is the bottom of my gas tank over 90 feet of weld with all the baffles and stuff. The license plate folds up into it and there is a parachute mount hidden in it to it holds 34 gallons and it has 3 fuel pumps that kick in as the boost increases .. I do have pics i am slowly adding to my IG.. :)

Well you are truly an artist. That car belongs at Sema! But even bigger props that you built it to flog and drive it!

Last edited:
Well you are truly an artist. That car belongs at Sema! But even bigger props that you bought it to flog and drive it!

Thank you very much sir .But I did not buy it my father bought it brand new in 68 and I built it myself i did not have it built .. :)

What year of viper engine is that? That hood is deadly, did you start with a fiberglass hood and cut it up?

Welcome aboard, that is one aeriously sick ride!! Like said, you've got skills for sure. Looking forward to the updates.

That's my bad I meant to type built! Edited!
Not a big deal .. Thank you Sir :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome aboard, that is one aeriously sick ride!! Like said, you've got skills for sure. Looking forward to the updates.

Thank you very much .. I am hoping to make a good video including some drone footage when I get it all dialed in ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What year of viper engine is that? That hood is deadly, did you start with a fiberglass hood and cut it up?

That is a 1998 engine (2nd gen) With a 3rd gen intake on it and The car is an original roadrunner but i got a fiberglass satellite hood because it is flatter and i got a carbon fiber 2010 ACR skin and mated them together and closed off the center scoop... again thank you :)

Was this car at Daytona turkey run last year @ 'the' publix? I had no idea it had twins. Hood looked awesome, I moved to the aerocatch pins after seeing it.

Welcome man, I saw your car on a pic feed on fb on FB. It is wicked man, I think you used to have jacked up dually too that I had seen on some of the diesel forums. I love that hood, hopefully you wont be to offende when I make one for my car!! Haha

Auto Transport Service
Back