• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ugliest old mopar!?

Maybe slightly off topic, but I think the Dodge trucks from the 50s were the ugliest of the breed. Chevy, Ford, Int'l, and even Studabaker had classic designs that are still in demand today. Not to mention Willys. I think the 61-62 canted headlight Chryslers are the coolest thing EVER. Even if they are kinda homely.

Teh ugliest old mopar is my Roadrunner. I'm afraid to let you see it. Years ago it was towed. A buddy took me down to the pound to get it. He said, "This thing looks pretty bad."

It looks like it was driven out of a junkyard, but it runs and drives well enough to go here and there and do errands in it when it's together. If it wasn't so beat up, it probably would have been stolen a long, long time ago.

Teh ugliest old mopar is my Roadrunner. I'm afraid to let you see it. Years ago it was towed. A buddy took me down to the pound to get it. He said, "This thing looks pretty bad."

It looks like it was driven out of a junkyard, but it runs and drives well enough to go here and there and do errands in it when it's together. If it wasn't so beat up, it probably would have been stolen a long, long time ago.

ok it might not be a true mopar but is it a Nash with a 413 cu. in. and it sure is ugly

Attachments

• pk nash 2.JPG
    pk nash 2.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 215
Yeah, the Metropolitan was kinda ugly, but somehow this one has always looked kewl to me. Wonder why...

1954-nash-001.jpg

I got the ugliest right here

I don't think anyone will be offended when I pull out the fake wood paneled K Car... the crazed mod on the back just adds insult to injury! No, this is not my car. No, I wouldn't drive this car.

OK, maybe I would- just to laugh my *** off...

Attachments

• conti-k-car.jpg
    conti-k-car.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 174
hey pabster, careful with that pic, i'm trying to eat my lunch without it coming right back up...hahaha

Yeah, I haven't eaten lunch yet... that pic made me lose my appetite.

Auto Transport Service
Back