Met up with a guy yesterday that has an awesome collection of Mopars, wonder if he needs a new son. LOL! He has a nice stash of early B parts so I was able to get a couple of bumpers from him. Might be able to hook him up with my cast off pieces in further needs. Got them home and took my sawzall to them to harvest out the needed sections. Don't worry, I didn't hack up pristine units. One of them even had a license frame from the dealer in the town I grew up in and that my parents had bought the wagon and truck from in the 60's. Cool! After the hack fest I started forming up my air cleaner unit. For the basic shape going on my wheel then from there transferred to my shrinker/stretcher, shrink jaws in, and started getting it in a U to wrap around the spacer on my TB. This will be part of the plenum and from there I'll be heading towards the firewall. The filter I chose is for a 14 and newer Vette [yikes!] since on that cars application with a blower, I figured the airflow would be sufficient. I was looking at using a filter from my 04 Cummins or a like 95 truck 5.9 gas but that would require me to shorten/re-thread/re cut o-ring groove on the fuel rails. Going to work some more on that today after church. For the bumper, my plan is to widen out the license opening as far as possible, which is why I needed graft material, so that there is plenty of airflow to the oil coolers and a little extra to the radiator plus through the engine compartment. Trying to maximize airflow to keep things cool in there.