• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value on 1970 Superbee Power Bulge inserts?

Svenny

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, trying to help a buddy go through some old Superbee parts and came across what I believe are power bulge scopes with inserts/blockers minus rain drains. Tried looking around to get an idea at a value for them, but the best I could find was some fiberglass repro ones. Decent condition overall but they will need to repainted. Thanks!

Hey everyone, trying to help a buddy go through some old Superbee parts and came across what I believe are power bulge scopes with inserts/blockers minus rain drains. Tried looking around to get an idea at a value for them, but the best I could find was some fiberglass repro ones. Decent condition overall but they will need to repainted. Thanks!
Photos?

SBscoop1.JPG

SBscoop2.JPG

SBscoop3.JPG

What are the fiberglass reproductions worth? I'd ask a bit more then that for original OEM units.

Auto Transport Service
Back