• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vanishing Point in the Office

66 Sat

Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
My new office wall art, compliments the others I have.
20220315_153002.jpg
20220315_153028.jpg

VERY cool!!
Here's one of a couple of mine, reflecting my enthusiasm for my 2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle...
20220315_054110.jpg

But mine is my favorite color combination:
Screenshot_20210311-193815_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200704-114302_Photos.jpg

Very cool, 66 Sat!

VERY cool!!
Here's one of a couple of mine, reflecting my enthusiasm for my 2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle...
View attachment 1255331
Are you sure that's what your enthusiasm is for, biomedtechguy? :poke::D

Here's what's in my office. I'm sure the "kids" I supervise don't get these weird looking cars, but they know I'm an old guy with old cars, so they do kind of understand me.

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

Are you sure that's what your enthusiasm is for, biomedtechguy?
Yeah, the title on each of 2 I have is "American Supermodel" which has a double intendre...BOTH subjects in the picture are beautiful and American!

@biomedtechguy keep "KAREN" out of your office for sure!! NICE HDs!!
20200709_171956.jpg
7b26cb0c5eb61ea09d1563abfa3a1ea9e00603af.jpg

These would be cool wall art too, Accelarati Rapidious Maximus in a modern twist, like V-Rod when it came out

@biomedtechguy keep "KAREN" out of your office for sure!! NICE HDs!! View attachment 1255427 View attachment 1255428

These would be cool wall art too, Accelarati Rapidious Maximus in a modern twist, like V-Rod when it came out
The chrome "demon Roadrunner" is awesome, and I saved the airbrush pic a while back, and I'd love a tattoo of that, or maybe on my trunk deck!
Thanks. When my wife and I went to Las Vegas in August of 2010, we were on Lake Mead in our travel trailer we towed there, along with my 17ft "bass boat". We wanted to rent a HD to cruise around on, but w/out a MC endorsement (at the time) they wouldn't rent me one, but we had been talking about getting one. Long story short, they had one of only three 2011 "chrome yellow" V-Rod Muscle
(VRSC-F) new motorcycles in the country, in the shipping plastic still, and when I saw it from 20 feet away every hair on my body stood on end. We bought it and with her on the back I got a speeding ticket in less than 24 hours of leaving the dealership.
After about a year, she wanted her own, and we got a killer deal on a 2006 Screamin' Eagle V-Rod (VRSC-SE), a $26k bike when new!
Screenshot_20200622-002435_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200622-002419_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200622-002532_Photos.jpg
2011 hd chrome yellow.jpg

RR badge was on a car at Chryslers at Carlisle, HAD to take picture of it for my oldest grand daughter, her nickname is Road Runner,(wonder why!! FULL THROTTLE lil girl!!) and she has a TEXAS attitude to match!! Girl is gonna be death of me!!
SPOILED WIFE!!! How many ticets does she have, THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT? :lol:
Ticket within 24 hrs, THAT IS "RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!!" Saying goes, ya can't out run a Motorola, BUT YA GAVE IT A TRY, good job!!

I got lucky. It was on the perfectly smooth, like new mountain road between Vegas and Lake Mead. They beckon "more throttle, more lean" like the Sirens of Ulysses...Anyway, since it was a federal park ranger, the deal is, pay the ticket (he wrote it for less MPH than I was going) and ZERO record for license or insurance! I paid it happily.
:thumbsup: :bananadance::usflag:

SOME cops are decent, good deal.
The back roads up in Lancaster/Berks county in PA do the same for me. UNFORTUNATELY, got rid of VT1100 Sabre before I could do them on mc, but have had them on to do list with my 15 RT Challenger. Hitting Amish horse crap would have less of impact on traction in the RT. :lol:

I made this up for my office, but the boss wasn't amused by it and now it's in my garage! Lol I thought it was subtle, lol
20170615_171516.jpg
20170615_171607.jpg
20170622_124435.jpg

Where did you get those posters 66-sat?

The California / Utah(?) ones I got years ago from a local office supplies place here in Australia. The Vanishing Point one is also made here, it's approx. 32" x 21" - I got it from Ebay. They are all canvas wrapped over wood.

It's nice to look up at the wall during the day and escape for a bit.

The California / Utah(?) ones I got years ago from a local office supplies place here in Australia. The Vanishing Point one is also made here, it's approx. 32" x 21" - I got it from Ebay. They are all canvas wrapped over wood.

It's nice to look up at the wall during the day and escape for a bit.
Must have been an awesome office supply store! THIS is the type of wall pictures available at the office supply stores with cute words or slogans intended to inspire the staff posted all over our office that made me check my gag reflex.
upload_2022-3-16_17-12-31.png

Must have been an awesome office supply store! THIS is the type of wall pictures available at the office supply stores with cute words or slogans intended to inspire the staff posted all over our office that made me check my gag reflex.
View attachment 1256129
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to resist vandalizing those with stuff that would make small children cry...

Auto Transport Service
Back