• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

Bringing the converter Saturday. i'm good on the food.lmfao

Attachments

• 7-13-2013-BSD-%201057.jpg
    7-13-2013-BSD-%201057.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 969
NICE STICKER!!
That increased the value of your car by $5000.00

- - - Updated - - -

I found that awesome converter. If you want it?
Guaranteed to get you in the 11's

Can't wait to get that magical torque converter. Do you have one that will put me in the 8's?

- - - Updated - - -

:)

Attachments

• shocks.jpg
    shocks.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 938
You guys gonna change the converter at the track? That way we'll get some real data.

If I was closer I'd help...sit on the tailgate, drink beer and watch. Moral support.

Can't wait to get that magical torque converter. Do you have one that will put me in the 8's?

- - - Updated - - -

:)

I do have a converter for you to put you in the 8's but you'll need a few other goodies.

did they charge you for the knob?

I do have a converter for you to put you in the 8's but you'll need a few other goodies.

did they charge you for the knob?

I got it from jeg's. It was only 8 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was closer I'd help...sit on the tailgate, drink beer and watch. Moral support.

You sir, would need to reserve a seat on my tailgate, as all my friends are there for moral support and drink my beer as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris,
What year trans is the converter from? How many splines? I was just thinking that might not fit my trans.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris,
What year trans is the converter from? How many splines? I was just thinking that might not fit my trans.[/QUOTE]

late model 727. 66-72 input shaft spline not the early 61-64 style

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris,
What year trans is the converter from? How many splines? I was just thinking that might not fit my trans.

late model 727. 66-72 input shaft spline not the early 61-64 style[/QUOTE]

ok good

Let me know if you plan on selling the 3.55's, looking for a higher gear set.. good runs so far, keep it up, you'll be in the 11 second bracket in no time.

You sir, would need to reserve a seat on my tailgate, as all my friends are there for moral support and drink my beer as well.

Nah, I'd bring my own tailgate and beer. Sell it to your friends when you run out.

Bobtile,
In the video it sounds like you are foot braking the car, correct? I saw the 9-way adjustable shocks in the pictures. What setting are you running on the shocks? I am rebuilding the rear suspension under my 66' Satellite right now. I purchased Rancho RS9000 part # 99116 for my build. Just trying to get some ideas.

Bobtile,
In the video it sounds like you are foot braking the car, correct? I saw the 9-way adjustable shocks in the pictures. What setting are you running on the shocks? I am rebuilding the rear suspension under my 66' Satellite right now. I purchased Rancho RS9000 part # 99116 for my build. Just trying to get some ideas.

Yes, footbraking. I'm putting the shocks in Saturday morning. Running at the track in the afternoon. I don't expect any changes from the rear shocks alone.

Yes, footbraking. I'm putting the shocks in Saturday morning. Running at the track in the afternoon. I don't expect any changes from the rear shocks alone.

Why havent you put those bad boys in yet? I want them back now. You hurt my feelings!
You another procrastinator?

Why havent you put those bad boys in yet? I want them back now. You hurt my feelings!
You another procrastinator?

Not a procrastinator, a stalker and a feeling-hurter.

You'll see them in there on Saturday when I drive around you in the first round.

The rear shocks are in place and I'm ready for the track tomorrow. Someone get my trophy ready!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris,
How many dang converters do you have from your cars? I just bought an 8" converter from you....

late model 727. 66-72 input shaft spline not the early 61-64 style[/QUOTE]

how many dang converters do you have from your cars? I just bought an 8" converter from you....

I think he's a hoarder.

Late model 727. 66-72 input shaft spline not the early 61-64 style
[/quote]

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's a hoarder.

Auto Transport Service
Back