• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

Screenshot_20170629-233236.jpg

On the iPhone, it just doesn’t sound like it!! Waiting for real #’s....!!

On the iPhone, it just doesn’t sound like it!! Waiting for real #’s....!!
Here are the real numbers.
Last 3 weeks 4 snowstorms totaling 50".
Now that the car is ready, we're never going to have nice weather.
Anyway,
I just installed the MSD starter saver.
It works well. Hopefully it lasts.

Here are the real numbers.
Last 3 weeks 4 snowstorms totaling 50".
Now that the car is ready, we're never going to have nice weather.
Anyway,
I just installed the MSD starter saver.
It works well. Hopefully it lasts.
L O L— you got it! Went over to see how bodywork & repaint is coming, guy broke his 10yr old titanium hip; another 2wks before he can even try walking on it. I thought titanium was practically unbreakable? He started talking about shredding his femur for the new rod & I said “stop”!

L O L— you got it! Went over to see how bodywork & repaint is coming, guy broke his 10yr old titanium hip; another 2wks before he can even try walking on it. I thought titanium was practically unbreakable? He started talking about shredding his femur for the new rod & I said “stop”!
Probably the Ti didn't break. Something in the bone. Tough luck oldbee and your guy. My 2oo6 new knee so far so good.:praying:

Looks like its going to be a great day to finally test the Cuder.
Island Dragway opens today and its supposed to be Sunny and 60 degrees.
Oh,
Never mind.
I sent my RCI platinum belts in on February 2nd for recertification and haven't gotten them back yet.
Unfu@#$ing believable !!!

Can I ask how how much a recert is? Just looked and it's $65 new......
Got caught with my pants down 2 summers ago.Had 2 daughters ger married,after 2nd was done and there was NO more,,,,,,,,Daddy I need this or that I went to a track rental at Atco.WELL,in my hurry I didn't realise not only was my cage expired,the belts were too.
So I had to spend $60 for a set of cheepies so they would let me make passes.They also told me not to go faster than 10.00:D. Best pass of the day was 9.80 with my brake lights on:rolleyes:
Next weekend we have a 2 day affair at attco if you would like to join us Sat & Sun:thumbsup:lo

Auto Transport Service
Back