• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

Can I ask how how much a recert is? Just looked and it's $65 new......
Got caught with my pants down 2 summers ago.Had 2 daughters ger married,after 2nd was done and there was NO more,,,,,,,,Daddy I need this or that I went to a track rental at Atco.WELL,in my hurry I didn't realise not only was my cage expired,the belts were too.
So I had to spend $60 for a set of cheepies so they would let me make passes.They also told me not to go faster than 10.00:D. Best pass of the day was 9.80 with my brake lights on:rolleyes:
Next weekend we have a 2 day affair at attco if you would like to join us Sat & Sun:thumbsup:lo
RCI one time recertification was 20 bucks.
About 12 to ship them out.

Guess what showed up this afternoon.

20180331_141423.jpg

Belts are good for 2 years when purchased. Send them back with 20 bucks and they certify them one time for another 2 years.
In 2020, i buy new belts.

Is it better to run a radial or bias slick when the temp is below 32 degrees?
Also do tire chains need to be certified?

Apparently, 6 inches of snow is no longer a storm. It was a winter weather advisory.

20180402_082326.jpg

Belts are good for 2 years when purchased. Send them back with 20 bucks and they certify them one time for another 2 years.
In 2020, i buy new belts.

Thats a good deal. We use to sell our Super Comp harness to the dirt track guys. They would allow them four or five years on a set. One way to recoup a little money.

Thats a good deal. We use to sell our Super Comp harness to the dirt track guys. They would allow them four or five years on a set. One way to recoup a little money.
Ill sell mine to Hemi itis!

Weather finally looks good for Saturday.
Stad by for some #'s

20180410_153720.png

Hope you get good weather. Forecast here for Saturday is 35deg, 20-30mph wind and 3-5" of snow. This B.S. is getting old.

Auto Transport Service
Back