• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted 1970 H pipe for hp exhaust manifolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
I went to Carlisle with the plan to buy a new H pipe for my 70 Charger R/T and the vendor who makes them sold out of them last year. So I made it a point to go to his vendor spot this year first thing so I could get one before he sold out again, but this year he didn't bring any to sell,he only brought orders that were paid for in advance. So I still need one if anyone has one they want to sell.

ECS has these:

I had Don's make mine and picked it up at Carlisle. Call a couple months before the show before he gets booked up on orders.

IMG_1704.jpg

Don's made me one it was a total catastrophe go to accurate or ecs or tti

Pete you can get one from Eric Gardner in rhinebeck NY I'll pick it up for you .... Gardner exhaust systems

I have the original one from my 6 bbl bird still in the attic of my garage. I was going to reuse it, but my muffler guy was having no part of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back