• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Water / Meth injection

Sure,buy it by the drum. I always go to my go to supplier, Merrit Oil. Good people.

Anyone using a setup like Snow Performance for a non-boosted carb street driven car? California summer temps and ethanol laced 91 octane pump gas make for a bad recipe of fuel boiling and vapor lock. I have insulated all fuel lines and don’t have problems most of the time but if something like what Snow Performance offers can solve this issue and give me crisp strong throttle response like I have when I take the car out at 6:30am at all times of day and temp, that would be awesome.

5BEE25A8-4640-477F-8632-08B0D92F8AAE.png

i've seen wind x injection for cooling and it has meth in it . it was a big wedge with a procharger unit street driven .

What about just installing the snow performance system without a pro charger or similar system? Could I expect any gains?

Anyone using a setup like Snow Performance for a non-boosted carb street driven car? California summer temps and ethanol laced 91 octane pump gas make for a bad recipe of fuel boiling and vapor lock. I have insulated all fuel lines and don’t have problems most of the time but if something like what Snow Performance offers can solve this issue and give me crisp strong throttle response like I have when I take the car out at 6:30am at all times of day and temp, that would be awesome.

View attachment 786691
W/M will lower the temps in the intake making the mix more sense and colder air makes more power.Either way you need to read the plugs unless you have o/2 sensors.

Water meth injection won't help with vapor lock and fuel boiling in your carb. If you have detonation on your setup it will help in a non boosted application, or if you have your timing backed of to prevent detonation you will be able to tune for more power. You also would be able to use cheaper low octane pump gasoline.

I run E-85 on high compression motor. Not sure what the octane conversation would be. But it's 100+. It does use about 15% more fuel. But never a detonation issue I've seen. You also need to adjust fuel metering for increased fuel use. (Would be very rich if gas was used) Plenty of fuel maps available for EFI on E-85.

Here in Minnesota. E-85 is selling at the pumps for about $2.40/ gal.

Auto Transport Service
Back