• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weatherstripping

Satellite65

Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
'65 Satellite

I'm getting ready to start putting stuff back together. I know I can get everything I need piecemeal but I was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier that offers a "one stop shopping" for early B bodies?

I would really like to just purchase a kit that includes everything I need, or a couple of different kits if necessary to get the job done.

Not something I really want to fuss around with too much, weatherstripping never really excites me. Just wanna pull a bunch of parts out of a box, screw them onto the car and be done with it.

Thanks,

Steve

Classic Industries has door, trunk and all the glass weatherstripping separate.

Justmopars.com. They have everything you need, and thats where I got all my stuff for a 64 dodge 2 drhdtp.

Justmopars.com. They have everything you need, and thats where I got all my stuff for a 64 dodge 2 drhdtp.

That would be justmopar.com justmopars.com seems to be a mustang site.

Just Mopar is definitely the ticket for the items I'm looking for. Turns out I already had that bookmarked but forgot they even existed. Thanks for the reminder.

Classic Industries has a lot of nice stuff too although most of their stuff only goes back to the '66 cut off point, like a lot of vendors. '62-'65 is sort of a breed unto itself but I will bookmark their site just the same. Thanks.

Oops, my bad. Classic has alot of stuff, but I got really good service from justmopar.com, got it right this time, and the products are spot on.

Auto Transport Service
Back