• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well....I finally got it !!!!

JC Childress

Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
I saw this car being built in the 90's. Never thought I'd get to own it. Still can't believe it. Big block, 4 speed !!!!! I gotta change a few things. First will be wheels. I want the nostalgic look. Gonna leave steel wheels on back and paint them black, but can't decide which front wheels. Any input ?

IMG_20180523_203639226_BURST003.jpg

Torq Thrust wheels on the front with black steelies on the back is the nostalgic way to go.
Nice car.

I saw this car being built in the 90's. Never thought I'd get to own it. Still can't believe it. Big block, 4 speed !!!!! I gotta change a few things. First will be wheels. I want the nostalgic look. Gonna leave steel wheels on back and paint them black, but can't decide which front wheels. Any input ?

View attachment 609319
Lose the late model steels for sure! They don't do a thing for the car! Just my opinion, Still a neat ride!

One of my all time favorite body styles and black to boot! Congratulations!

Had a black one many years ago and sold it. Buyer turned it into a full tilt drag car. I've always regretted selling it.

Pizza Cutter T/Ts on the front and steelies in the rear would be sweet. A set of Cragar Super Tricks (NOT Centerlines) all the way around would give it an awesome 70's Super Stocker vibe.

Congrats on getting the car ! Looks Great.

Wick65.jpg Leal65.jpg 65A990Coronet.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the pick up! Cool to get something you watched being built! For the wheels, post #11 is my favorite by far!

Auto Transport Service
Back