• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Just took the dog out for his daily quail fix

A0EF669F-9978-445C-8C39-C3C51A0D8AA4.png

Fixed up a trailer for my parents.....re-wired it from front to back, and had it put through the annual safety checks....Passed.

No pics.....it was a frustrating morning laying under a trailer, and cleaning everything up. :rolleyes:

Still cleaning and throwing **** out while marking and tagging the good stuff. Don't want my kids doing what my siblings and I had to when dad died. "you want it... you want it...you want it.. trash it is"! #1 Son has the web address here so he can sell the good stuff...
20221129_162601.jpg
20221129_164617.jpg

More of this...
View attachment 1378059
So that I hopefully have less of this...View attachment 1378060
We were paying twelve equalized payments of 140.00 per month for natural gas this year. Received a notification last month. Starting January new payments will be 220.00 per month.
This heats our 1132 square foot 4 level hose, 22x24 garage. Some bbq usage also.
We are in a province that has lots of oil and gas supplies and ship to US and Ontario.

Cleaned the grease and Kroil Oil from my cellphone, placed it on the counter, and promptly knocked it onto the tile floor. :cursin:

Yes, there are a million cracks all over.

Fortunately, no gorgeous Superbirds or vintage 7-up machines were damaged. :drinks:
DAMN!! You're tough @DeltaV !!! Must be a veteran!!! :lol:

changed the honda element back to a left hand drive dont need a mail car any more .
20221203_095355.jpg
IMG_20221202_200944_01.jpg

Today (and yesterday and the day before, and the day before.....) I hacked up mucous with this annoying, lingering cough that I've had since being sick the week before Thanksgiving.

Yay, me!

Today (and yesterday and the day before, and the day before.....) I hacked up mucous with this annoying, lingering cough that I've had since being sick the week before Thanksgiving.

Yay, me!
I've been going through the shingles crap and tomorrow will be the end of the 3rd week. The rash/blisters are gone but still feeling the after effects of it and having allergies along with it hasn't been too good.

ended another marathon......long overdue for a shop cleanup, looks like a bomb went off up in here

truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg
truck3.jpg

I've been going through the shingles crap and tomorrow will be the end of the 3rd week. The rash/blisters are gone but still feeling the after effects of it and having allergies along with it hasn't been too good.

Well that sucks.

Fortunately I never had the chicken pox.

oh sorry i thought this was for what are we are working other then our classic cars seeing that this is a classic car site .
it may not be a classic car but i thought it was cool you dont see thinks like that everyday . happy monday

Well that sucks.

Fortunately I never had the chicken pox.
Stay away from anyone that's having a shingles out break then. Just because you've never had the pox doesn't mean you won't get the shingles from someone.....

that was a kit you can buy so if you were delivering mail . so i installed it 2 years ago but now she has changed jobs so now its back to normal . i thought it was cool

Auto Transport Service
Back