• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Installed a trailer tongue hinge on the party boat trailer. New flex brake line installed, just got to finish stretching the electrical wiring tomorrow.

IMG_9729.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg

Wife and I went up to Wilmington NC for the day. Spent some time on the USS North Carolina then spent the evening on the waterfront. Played 12 games of pool in a little hole in the wall place with a few local brews a great meal.

Yesterday we made a run to a nursery in Atascadero that carries quite a selection of bare root trees/bushes. Got a peach, an apple, 3 lilac's, a blueberry and 2 black berry's. On the way back we hit the nursery of the local hardware chain and got dwarf lemon and tangerine. Got the four trees planted yesterday in the drums. The other stuff I'll get started on tomorrow. Today I put mesh on the bottom sides of the pipe sections I'm using for planters on the smaller stuff.

IMG_3143.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

IMG_3146.jpeg

Cleaned house most of the day then picked up 3 17" tires just because they were free and in decent shape. Now to find some 17" wheels with a 5 on 4 1/5 BC lol

Started loading my trailer for the Melbourne swap meet.

Replaced the power cord socket, replaced the stripped knobs, pulled off the molded carpet, then sanded and painted a cheap 30 watt guitar amp I've had laying around the shop for a few years.

In emerg from supper time until 3AM with #1 Son after he collapsed... I guess the only good is that it appears to have nothing to do with his thyroid that came out on Monday.
20230202_200428.jpg

Sorry buddy, hope they figure it out quick.
In my thoughts.?....

Hope he's going to be ok. I had mine popped out in 16. Went the surgery route instead of nuke. Once he is on the mend, he should use actual Synthroid for the daily routine. Generics are too hit and miss due to inconstancies in their mix.

Hope he's going to be ok. I had mine popped out in 16. Went the surgery route instead of nuke. Once he is on the mend, he should use actual Synthroid for the daily routine. Generics are too hit and miss due to inconstancies in their mix.
They took his left and center out, along with the 2" diameter tumour that was within it. He's got a nice picture of it but won't share it with me...

The doc that did mine has all of his removals biopsied. Mine was just getting started with the big C. I was the first job of the day on his schedule. He said its was usually a 45-60min procedure. 4 hours later he was done. It didn't want to place nice for the removal.

Son was 2 hours, 1/2 hour longer than the surgeon with 38 years experience expected. Still hasn't been given biopsy results which has us a tad worried as he was told there was a 60+ percent possibility it was Folicular Carcinoma, which is pretty aggressive to metastasize and he's been fighting for 3.5 years for someone to take him serious on this with no results until he paid the 3 grand himself to get a full body MRI which thankfully showed this thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back