• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Was nice dropping in after 10 days, but when I figure out how to get this all loaded up, so as not to tip the "teeter totter", I'll see yas again in three weeks or so! :luvplace:
summer2021 155.JPG

Is the Pepsi the mixer to those bottles on the pontoon?:thumbsup:
Only the crappy white labelled bottles in the back row... Wife drinks that Whiskey crap. The rest is all mine, should last me 3 weeks.. or I'l be back sooner! LOL

Aren't you going to tell us where are you off to?
Back to camp Mark, trying to pull off a semi normal Summer before the Daughter pops.
slide.jpg

Was nice dropping in after 10 days, but when I figure out how to get this all loaded up, so as not to tip the "teeter totter", I'll see yas again in three weeks or so! :luvplace:
View attachment 1133110
Can only imagine what it's like to load a plane!! Several years ago some guy came up to us when we were about to take off asking what PSI his tires should have after he had it loaded to the gills. He was moving after a divorce and well, my buddy just said all that info is where it's supposed to be lol. His tires looked to be about 1/2 flat with the load he had.....

Can only imagine what it's like to load a plane!! Several years ago some guy came up to us when we were about to take off asking what PSI his tires should have after he had it loaded to the gills. He was moving after a divorce and well, my buddy just said all that info is where it's supposed to be lol. His tires looked to be about 1/2 flat with the load he had.....
summer2021 156.JPG
summer2021 160.JPG
summer2021 161.JPG
summer2021 163.JPG

and drinking beer. Saw my new neighbor up on a tall (14'?) step ladder standing on the very top of it trying to hang a swing in a tree. Told him he could borrow my 28' extension ladder and he declined....at first. About 10 minutes later he came asking for it lol. Other than that, I washed my 'new' 96 Dakota and have been cleaning up the shop.....and drinking beer :D
Is it just me or are ppl getting very stupid in life?

lets see......... today: replaced water heater........yesterday: troubleshoot and repair house A/C.......thursday: install head unit and reverse camera in borther's van

wednesday: I was on light duty after emergency cardiac catheterization on monday :drama:

I could really use a day off :rolleyes:

Only good ones learn lol.

Oh man, that's funny!! But....the guy I mentioned had his plane really....really....loaded. We have no idea if he ever got off the ground since we left pretty quickly before he did and that was from Hobby Airport! One wouldn't expect that kind of stuff from a major AP but I guess that doesn't have much to do with morons flying.
No to fly is fun just got a tailnumber for the Charger lol go figure.

lets see......... today: replaced water heater........yesterday: troubleshoot and repair house A/C.......thursday: install head unit and reverse camera in borther's van

wednesday: I was on light duty after emergency cardiac catheterization on monday :drama:

I could really use a day off :rolleyes:
Holy cow man!! Hope things are ok!!

Holy cow man!! Hope things are ok!!

im good, thanks .......they sent me home with a near zero percent chance of a heart attack over the next few years....... I was unable to use my arm for a couple days, they go in through the wrist now..... I had a full week lol

im good, thanks .......they sent me home with a near zero percent chance of a heart attack over the next few years....... I was unable to use my arm for a couple days, they go in through the wrist now..... I had a full week lol
Glad things are kickass you do know the ways.

Auto Transport Service
Back