• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Did You Find In Your Car - Buried Treasure?!?

Not in this car but I found a very rust 22caliber revolver and a ten inch long wood plane. We gave the gun back to the previous owner. I still have and use that tool.

Found a baggie of pot in my 67 Dart AFTER several years of driving it under the front seat. I had installed a complete interior from a 70 Duster into the 67 and then drove the 67 for several years. Didn't see the baggie until I tore the 67 apart after wrecking it and pulled the seats out and placed them against a fence and the driver's seat fell over. The baggie reflected the sun light and I checked it out. It was very dry and brown by then but it still could have put me in jail back then. After that, I checked ALL cars that I bought from then on. Anyways....tools, money (not much), condoms, under ware and lots of other worthless junk was found over the years in cars that were dragged into my place and there were many lol

You're making a huge assumption here.
Does Galen offer a panty date coding service?

The only stuff I found was miscellaneous change and a Mopar key that doesn't fit the car.

Found a pot pipe up under the edge of the console in my 67 R/T after having driven it for a while. My buddy took the carpet out of his 71 Road Runner when restoring it. He found a mashed paper coffee cup with Chrysler logo on it. We figured it was dropped in there on the assembly line. That was pretty cool, and I think he still has it.

Not really related but..when we went to the Father's Day car show on Sunday I looked down at our box of cleaning supplies and towels and there was a pair of bikini panties lying on the pavement. Obviously some static cling had done a number on some of my daughter's towels. She was embarrassed.

Auto Transport Service
Back