• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Happened to FBBO Member "Flypaper"?

Posted something as a joke to one of our prickly (meaning combative) members to see the response. Got expected response.

It's to easy to post somethings and not be able to take it back. Feelings get hurt and if you guys don't give me at least 3 likes, I'm out of here........... don't push me, I'm on the edge.:rolleyes:

It's to easy to post somethings and not be able to take it back. Feelings get hurt and if you guys don't give me at least 3 likes, I'm out of here........... don't push me, I'm on the edge.:rolleyes:
All I can chime in about is getting da red X don't bother me much anymore...lol.

red x club small.jpg

It's impossible to like everybody, opinions are like an ***, everybody have one, but respect is what we owe to each other here in the forum, different cultures, different countries are expressed here, not disagree just because you can or dislike, or go with the flow with the current events and discriminate or offend other members, think with your liver have consequences we all know that.
I need at least four red x or am out of here:lol::poke:@Hey-O

Sometimes those who shout the loudest for the right of the individual to administer their own domain fail to see that the rights of another to administer theirs (in this case the site owner) supersede them.

Yep, 1st amendment is when the GOVT is guilty of suppressing your right to free (insert act here). Private place you have zero 1st amendment rights.

You may feel the right or desire to crap on a dinner table at a restaurant as a right of free expression, you are not protected by the 1st amendment.

You are NOT invited to my place for dinner.

It's impossible to like everybody, opinions are like an ***, everybody have one, but respect is what we owe to each other here in the forum, different cultures, different countries are expressed here, not disagree just because you can or dislike, or go with the flow with the current events and discriminate or offend other members, think with your liver have consequences we all know that.
I need at least four red x or am out of here:lol::poke:@Hey-O
Please stay!!!:thumbsup:
5c0fb3c3-b491-45e0-af8c-605dd18cdaa1.jpg

He must of said something really bad!
Hell kern is still here ..... And some of his stuff makes the snowflakes from next December start crying!

Auto Transport Service
Back