• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is a very nice 1962 Savoy / Fury trunk lid worth?

gdrill

Just enjoying "B"-ing here
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Stuck in the past, just North of Montana....
I have tried searching Egay and the whole net but can't come up with anything. I have a spare lid that a fellow wants to buy but I have no idea what to ask for it. I know, some will say whatever a buyer is willing to pay. But I want to be fair and also not give it away. It is very straight and only has surface rust underneath, no blistering.
Thanx for any help.

IMG_2671.jpg

The reason for that is they are next to impossible to find. I'd say 250 on the low end and 400+ if it is really nice. The inside corners (where the hinges attach) and rear lip (where the trim attaches) are prone to rust. Try calling Wildcat auto wrecking in Oregon and see what they get for one.

As a side note, I need the PLYMOUTH script that goes on the front doors of a Savoy. If you have them.

The trim is probably worth twice as much at the deck lid. Looks to be in nice condition.

Thanx guys. abloch I don't have spare Plymouth emblems because the 4 door has Belvedere on it. Only the Savoy has Plymouth.
On a side note, I wonder what happened to super-bee_ski's replys.

Auto Transport Service
Back