• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the largest Mopar collection you have personally seen?

C_stripes

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
I am talking either projects or restored. I have two friends with two very large collections. Last year I was lucky enough to go out to one of them and photograph his yard. I shot some quick video segments for my instagram and compiled them together for youtube. Feel free to check it out.

Will post pictures of my other friends collection later. Its mostly all six pack and hemi cars

Wow! Good job. Thanks for sharing. What state is that in?

What are some examples of the pricing?

All are in rough shape but cool cars to say the least.

Personally, I have been to bigger ones, 4 in total but the owners asked to remain in secret.....

What are some examples of the pricing?

All are in rough shape but cool cars to say the least.
Never mind, I just saw your listed adds here....man those are some rusty, rusted out rides.....best of luck on your sales but whomever ventures into them is going to be underwater quick if done correctly......

Harold Sullivan's stuff...many years ago.

Parts cars and junk. I've scrapped probably a 100 better cars than those. I'm betting most of those were a lot better, before going into the "collection".

My heart was pounding when I went to check out the 71 Bee at that place.

IMG_0394-300x225.jpg 000_4913.JPG

My 'hot wheel' collection...
Same here Pops. Hundreds of mint condition HEMI cars hanging on my garage walls. :lol: ...and since posts are worthless without pics;

Quite rare and valuable...
upload_2016-11-18_22-10-59.png

Only a handful of these mint in packet worldwide....(famous casting based on the Dodge Challenger)
upload_2016-11-18_22-11-33.png

Hard to find....
upload_2016-11-18_22-12-57.png

One of these is a variation worth a lot of money....(I have all 4 variations)
upload_2016-11-18_22-14-3.png

and this took a few years to finally snare...
upload_2016-11-18_22-14-44.png

:thumbsup:

Ivester's in NC.

Jerry Dempsey in FL.

There used to be an all Mopar yard in Kissimee FL that had them both beat, possibly combined!

i used to live up by beloit wisconsin. there was a dodge dealership i went all the time. i started to talk to the owner of the dealership, super nice guy. i went to get the oil changed on the ram and in the show room he had his personal 1968 charger R/T HEMI. he said it only had one respray otherwise all survivor. it was blue with white interior and white stripe. just beautiful car. i got to talking with him and he asked if had any extra time. i said sure. we took off to his "other shop" where we walked in and i about **** myself. chargers, roadrunners, challengers, cudas, 30s plymouth cars and trucks, and some 40s. black lincoln with suicide doors, fire truck. but the mopars were all MINT. some survivors and a few all redone close to 100%. 5 of them were original hemi cars. got to look at them for about an hour. i had a blast listen to his stories an talking about the cars. it was just awesome. sadly he passed away about 5 years later. what a collection he had. i heard his son an daughter got all the cars. good thing is they are into cars also, so they should be safe.

There is a guy in Pattison Tx That owns about 50 3rd gen Chargers, the next one is the Hemi Hideout .

Last edited:
A guy I know in St Petersburg FL has quite a collection of famous 60's Mopars, as well as other makes, he owns, several of the original Sox & Martin cars....He occasionally brings a few to local car shows. Google the name Todd Werner.

Last edited:
A friend at one time had 165 in various stages from parts to done.

There's a difference between a collection, and a junk-yard.

that video was painful to watch....all those Rares turning into rot..
and the young kid is happy as pie as he takes the vid and points out rare after rare...
Urgh!

Auto Transport Service
Back