• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the UNofficial FBBO policy toward meme threads?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
The Long running meme thread I started was dumped....the blame was Political content in the General Forum.
Yeah, okay.
Ghostrider started another and even IT was dumped. Kiwi posted a few memes after I did, then it was dumped. If Kiwi thought anyone's memes were offensive, why would he post his own memes after them ?
Is there a new rule to quickly lock and dump any meme threads?
Usually when there is a change of rules or an enhancement of them, someone in "power" starts a thread to announce it. There has been nothing from the Moderators on this. Two meme threads dumped in a 24 hour period and nobody with any authority is talking.
Why?
As Moderators, are you making a decision on your own or is Joey demanding that these threads are to be deleted?
Also, with the complaints that I have seen from Moderators, why would you want to be one? How does this unpaid "job" benefit you?

Last edited:
This may explain

40B2D2B2-ED78-4D90-8B69-0ECB6497CE8D.png 84F0F00E-ADBD-4815-86DC-8A93F9E0AD09.jpeg

Could this mean that we have a 99.7% chance of NOT having political comments but when .03% slip through, the whole thread gets dumped?

1 hmmmm.jpeg

It's called Censorship. Get used to It, as Our Political Forum, may be Gone Soon...

This is the second time I believe, what part of NO ****, NO POLITICAL COMMENT people do not understand, is it so hard, really? the tread was ment to be fun that's it, I suggest you to start a PC with one of the mods to see if you can get it back :mob:

The MEME thread(s) were ones I reviewed daily. I found the variations in humor interesting and clever. Every post wasn’t to my cup of tea, so I would just move on to the 1000s that I found damn funny! It’s a shame they keep getting pulled.
Ron

Why didn't you click LIKE on any of them?

I for one Loved the Meme thread. Heck I find myself here more than I do over on Abodies
in the last year. It's a shame it keeps getting dumped. Almost everything can be turned Political Now a days. To bad. We all need laughter today. It's rough out there.

The Memes were hilarious. Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore?

Auto Transport Service
Back