• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is wrong with women!???

That video that 1 Wild R/T posted is from "The Filipina Pea". She has an excellent YouTube channel and has lots of informative videos on the Philippine women and meeting women.

I was a **** and I don't care who knows it! I would say whore, but I never charged..... I'd been from one to the other, never finding the so called, "the one", do they really exist. I found my wife at work and wanted nothing to do with her. We talked and that was that. She had a long term boyfriend and I was going out with an old girlfriend on a retry. She had asked me before if I wanted to have a drink after work sometime, I said no. It started when she asked me how my dating was going with the old girlfriend, I said there was no going back, it just wasn't there. She said good and walked away. I was just standing there watching her walk away when she turned around, gave me the look, and kept on going. That was the end of our just friend relationship. It turns out her boyfriend was a piece of **** that didn't know what he had. He got his walking papers and I got Theresa, 44 years ago.

The trick to women is pretty easy, It was given to me when I was 16 by a 28 year old woman, that turned into a time in my life that left me a better person when it came to women, I will never forget her. She told me that a good woman, when given 50 percent, will give 75 percent. When given 75 percent, she'll give 100. When you give her 100 percent, she'll give 150 and the fact is, it works. I was never interested in a self-serving women and they get weeded out pretty quickly and the signs are easy to see, what have you done for me latelys were shown the door, post haste. A good woman is a prize and will always stand by you, right or wrong. She'll take that stand with you if you show her the few things all good women want, respect , a little doting and the biggie, open honesty and trust. Women love open honesty and if done right, it shows a side of you that leaves them open to showing you a little more of them. A good women will want to show herself to you, but not if you can't be trusted. No woman wants a wimp or a baby, but being open is a thing that gives women pause to know your human and can be hurt. My father was a lucky man and he and my mother had a special thing, till the day they both took their final breath. My father always said I was lucky having Theresa and I told him, I know that, but, the real luck was not only in having her, it was in finding her. To me, finding a woman is as easy as going to the grocery store, church or anywhere you can get a chance to ask about something she may be able to help you with. They will always want to be needed for advice and an opinion and if you think you know everything, stay home and marry your hand, because if you lead always, you'll end up with a boat anchor. Most of the time you can look at her friends and family dynamics and get a pretty good idea of the person she is. My daughter is nothing like her mother or I and she is 36 and goes through men like **** through a tin horn. She likes to lead and most men don't like a steady diet of being told when and how. She'll never find a good man or have children. The men she finds, love the money and what comes with it. If a woman needs money walk away, if she has a good time on almost nothing, it's you, not the wallet she's after.

The REAL answer to finding a woman is to be ready to talk and find that second, it only takes a second, to start up a conversation, about anything, anywhere, it can be the weather, it's situational and being ready to put yourself in line with the opportunity. If she blows you off, move on. You can't get discouraged, it can be her not you. Remember, your both weeding out the ********. No one said it was going to happen every time. It's like fishing, sometimes you sit there with your pole in your hand............ but, eventually you will catch one or find someone to help you hold your pole.......... This is my story and I'm sticking to it..........

Last edited:
I dated a Filipino girl once and only once. As soon as we began kissing, she started biting and nibbling my chin. I asked her to knock that off, but she kept doing it. She later wrote me a note of apology, stating she could not stop herself from doing that. I moved on.

At least the ones I'm meeting up with. Seems like I attract the 'mommy' types...the ones that are always telling me what I should do no matter what the subject matter is. Geez! There's 3 that I have been talking with....2 I've been out to dinner with (one only once). Just lately I'm talking with #3 that's falling right into the groove and don't think she's going to see the inside of ANY restaurant with me. It's like they've been married to some guy that didn't know squat and the women had to do everything including think for their husbands....maybe even wash them every night or they were just control freaks but at least I'm able to spot the control freaks early on. One is a widow and the other two are divorced iirc. Thinking about giving it up.
Don't give up on it, Cranky.
My wife and sweetheart have managed to it hold together for 48 years.
Not saying we didn’t hit a few
rough spots along the way.
I'm by no means proficient in
psycology or marriage counseling,
it's more or less that we're both
stubborn enough not to give up after
having made the promises and
commitments. After a time, lust
morphs into love and respect.
An old Ginger Rodgers quote comes
to mind whenever our relationship
starts on another of those uphill
climbs.
"“When two people love each other, they don’t look at each other, they look in the same direction.

I was a **** and I don't care who knows it! I would say whore, but I never charged..... I'd been from one to the other, never finding the so called, "the one", do they really exist. I found my wife at work and wanted nothing to do with her. We talked and that was that. She had a long term boyfriend and I was going out with an old girlfriend on a retry. She had asked me before if I wanted to have a drink after work sometime, I said no. It started when she asked me how my dating was going with the old girlfriend, I said there was no going back, it just wasn't there. She said good and walked away. I was just standing there watching her walk away when she turned around, gave me the look, and kept on going. That was the end of our just friend relationship. It turns out her boyfriend was a piece of **** that didn't know what he had. He got his walking papers and I got Theresa, 44 years ago.

The trick to women is pretty easy, It was given to me when I was 16 by a 28 year old woman, that turned into a time in my life that left me a better person when it came to women, I will never forget her. She told me that a good woman, when given 50 percent, will give 75 percent. When given 75 percent, she'll give 100. When you give her 100 percent, she'll give 150 and the fact is, it works. I was never interested in a self-serving women and they get weeded out pretty quickly and the signs are easy to see, what have you done for me latelys were shown the door, post haste. A good woman is a prize and will always stand by you, right or wrong. She'll take that stand with you if you show her the few things all good women want, respect , a little doting and the biggie, open honesty and trust. Women love open honesty and if done right, it shows a side of you that leaves them open to showing you a little more of them. A good women will want to show herself to you, but not if you can't be trusted. No woman wants a wimp or a baby, but being open is a thing that gives women pause to know your human and can be hurt. My father was a lucky man and he and my mother had a special thing, till the day they both took their final breath. My father always said I was lucky having Theresa and I told him, I know that, but, the real luck was not only in having her, it was in finding her. To me, finding a woman is as easy as going to the grocery store, church or anywhere you can get a chance to ask about something she may be able to help you with. They will always want to be needed for advice and an opinion and if you think you know everything, stay home and marry your hand, because if you lead always, you'll end up with a boat anchor. Most of the time you can look at her friends and family dynamics and get a pretty good idea of the person she is. My daughter is nothing like her mother or I and she is 36 and goes through men like **** through a tin horn. She likes to lead and most men don't like a steady diet of being told when and how. She'll never find a good man or have children. The men she finds, love the money and what comes with it. If a woman needs money walk away, if she has a good time on almost nothing, it's you, not the wallet she's after.

The REAL answer to finding a woman is to be ready to talk and find that second, it only takes a second, to start up a conversation, about anything, anywhere, it can be the weather, it's situational and being ready to put yourself in line with the opportunity. If she blows you off, move on. You can't get discouraged, it can be her not you. Remember, your both weeding out the ********. No one said it was going to happen every time. It's like fishing, sometimes you sit there with your pole in your hand............ but, eventually you will catch one or find someone to help you hold your pole.......... This is my story and I'm sticking to it..........
Yeah, what he said^^^.
Licking your own forehead impresses them too.

Yeah, what he said^^^.
Licking your own forehead impresses them too.
Tying your shoes, while scratching the end of that gut wrench, doesn't hurt either..... Oh my God, that was bad!!!

4ce568f6d5513f80637cfec489886ace192acdcb.gif

5143a07323f8340293cfaec93c49ac3676a32065.gif

c8be7eca02571489421fc9f92611b154d8bb7eea.gif

e197c5ab4ff2b099a23c4fd8d63e0bab59748a71.gif

87311541382deeb881424bbdee30ac3164def239.gif

5be8532523e78b50701302ce466a3ba4af4719ec.gif

DREAMOFJEANNIE | 1x01 The Lady in the Bottle (first aired on September 18, 1965) It’s funny how angry Feminists used to be about this program.

They have half the money after divorce and all the PUSSY.

Reading through the posts, many different thoughts come to mind. Some, as I, meet the one and only girl of their dreams very early and lasts a lifetime. Some, meet her later on, and lasts a lifetime. Others, still later on, maybe after one or more unsuccessful, to last a lifetime. The thing is, you never know when that time arrives, and there's a good chance it does. Never lose hope, as it may happen when you least expect it. A good woman recognizes a good man; the others, never do and wonder why they're alone.

i like the one i got ..... and she pick me. she was the aunt of one of the chicks i was sport banging at the time. basicly i walked in the door of the bar ..and this chick and her aunt was standing there asking me where the hell i had been??? like thay were waiting on me. ... been together ever sence. 11 so far. and ya .. she is nuts to put up with a old gearhead.... god love her

We look at women with our one good eye,and overlook everything that is wrong with them, because of what is right with them! Lol

As a crusty old retired marine I worked with once told our secretary:” If it wasn’t for that thing between your legs, there would be a bounty on your head”!
My old Sergeant Major used to say "The only reason I got married was so that I can f__k a civilian anytime I want to. But I do it with my eyes closed because I hate to see a civilian having a good time".

At least the ones I'm meeting up with. Seems like I attract the 'mommy' types...the ones that are always telling me what I should do no matter what the subject matter is. Geez! There's 3 that I have been talking with....2 I've been out to dinner with (one only once). Just lately I'm talking with #3 that's falling right into the groove and don't think she's going to see the inside of ANY restaurant with me. It's like they've been married to some guy that didn't know squat and the women had to do everything including think for their husbands....maybe even wash them every night or they were just control freaks but at least I'm able to spot the control freaks early on. One is a widow and the other two are divorced iirc. Thinking about giving it up.
Brother, I have a bit of bad advice for you. But I think you like fun. So bad advice it is. Just start labeling yourself as a "daddy" and the right type will find you. At first I wasn't sure I was comfortable with it. But I was wrong.

Auto Transport Service
Back