• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is wrong with women!???

The important question is, 1. does she like classic cars 2. does she like Mopars and 3. does she like Hockey and going on cruises:drinks:
I assume you're talking about car cruises and not cruising on no floating bathtub....?

Damn, some of y'all biyotch about women like.....some women biyotch about men!

SteelHeart has a song,"Everybody Loves Eileen! There was the other song,"Come on Eileen"! Lol
Come on Eileen.jpg

Sonny Barger once said, "Women. You can't live with them and you can't make soup from their bones".
Women will change when men stop kissing their asses.
Remember, slot A is useless without Tab B.

The classic inflate-A-mate! When you are finished with her,deflate and put the Ole girl back in the closet until the next time you need her! Lol
Kinda why we like cars, if they give you any sh*t, you lock them in the garage and walk away until you’re not pissed off any more.

Sonny Barger once said, "Women. You can't live with them and you can't make soup from their bones".
Women will change when men stop kissing their asses.
Remember, slot A is useless without Tab B.
As a crusty old retired marine I worked with once told our secretary:” If it wasn’t for that thing between your legs, there would be a bounty on your head”!

My luck at love has pretty much always been bad.
Despite having a fat bank account most still wanted nothing to do with me. Which is probably a blessing as when I was younger, naive and desperate, I now realize I was an easy mark for gold diggers!
It‘s far better to be alone and wish you weren’t, then the opposite.
That doesn’t mean I don’t envy guys who met their soul mates. They are very fortunate.

My good friends wife, number four, explained it well to me once. She said, "All women have snakes in their heads, you just have to find one that has the snakes you can live with". Correct call I surmise.

I think the Rolling Stones had a hit song about this a few years back,You cant always get what you want. lol
Thing is I'm not getting anything close to what I want lol
I'm done with kids....mine are grown and gone and only 1 of the three has had kids of their own and then raised them too. I told them that I wasn't gonna raise their kids and I meant it. :D Not real eager to be around babies or kids in their single digits who are wild and untamed and it seems sooo many are that way. My ears just can't take it anymore....and seems like most of the women who are single have great grandkids and they are all pretty young and like to scream more often then not. Yeah, someone mentioned staying single is better and I'm beginning to believe it lol

Tits or tires, your'e gonna have problems.
When I first started driven , my money problems were gas and pussy , it only got worse from there ,after the first time I was hooked,some things never change

Auto Transport Service
Back