• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is wrong with women!???

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
At least the ones I'm meeting up with. Seems like I attract the 'mommy' types...the ones that are always telling me what I should do no matter what the subject matter is. Geez! There's 3 that I have been talking with....2 I've been out to dinner with (one only once). Just lately I'm talking with #3 that's falling right into the groove and don't think she's going to see the inside of ANY restaurant with me. It's like they've been married to some guy that didn't know squat and the women had to do everything including think for their husbands....maybe even wash them every night or they were just control freaks but at least I'm able to spot the control freaks early on. One is a widow and the other two are divorced iirc. Thinking about giving it up.

As a wise man once said "What are ya gonna do? Give Sheep the vote????

:rofl:

Anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die is bound to have problems!

Meet Judy.

images.jpeg

The classic inflate-A-mate! When you are finished with her,deflate and put the Ole girl back in the closet until the next time you need her! Lol

Might want to wash the Ole girl first. Lol

Sadly YouTube doesn't have the clip I was looking for in Clerks II.

"Sometimes you have to do their thinking for them," an in-your-face jibe from a cool woman to a control freak about how some women behave.

We're not all bad.

Auto Transport Service
Back