• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is wrong with women!???

The wife has a friend in her mid 30s....nice looking and with a good personality.
Her luck on dating sites has not been good. As a woman, there seem to be more guys online looking than women. The guys she meets are often undesirable, unemployed, have no future plans or goals, have prison records, etc.
If that is what is out there for women, I feel sympathy for them.
When I was "looking" in the late 90s, I also ran online personals and met a lot of women. The overwhelming majority were fat. That is an instant turnoff and dismissal for me. They almost always gain weight after getting into relationships...so they looked like they had three of them at a time in some cases.
It is shallow, I know but if I'm not attracted to them, there is no future.

What is wrong with women!???​

OhCliffy722.png

The wife has a friend in her mid 30s....nice looking and with a good personality.
Her luck on dating sites has not been good. As a woman, there seem to be more guys online looking than women. The guys she meets are often undesirable, unemployed, have no future plans or goals, have prison records, etc.
If that is what is out there for women, I feel sympathy for them.
When I was "looking" in the late 90s, I also ran online personals and met a lot of women. The overwhelming majority were fat. That is an instant turnoff and dismissal for me. They almost always gain weight after getting into relationships...so they looked like they had three of them at a time in some cases.
It is shallow, I know but if I'm not attracted to them, there is no future.
Well...this one is personal to me as I've seen this play out with me and my wife, and her younger sister. My read is good relationships equal stable weight, and not so good produces weight problems. My wife had weight issues before we met. Chubby to prom queen to anorexic, then morbidly obese, then back to normal, driven by demons in her life (dad died tragically when she was 15.) In 45 years of marriage, her weight has stabilized within a 5 pound range up or down, currently on the low side.

Her sister, 15 years younger, same body type. Overweight in high school, no dates, in her mid twenties figured out what she needed to do, got to beautiful ideal weight, married the former quarterback. Guy was a loser after high school, but still looked good. Now that she was hot, he went after her, and she was smitten by having what she couldn't get back in the day. Guy got a wicked curve ball from mother nature with early onset severe MS. So 25 years later, she feeds and changes him, but refuses to put him in a nursing home. And now she is morbidly obese. It seems when they get in good relationships, they look their best, and aren't available. And the ones who make bad choices are always on the market.

Last edited:
No you don't :lol: am sorry ffs syndrome strike again, back to topic not that i want to call you an old man, but at certain age a man can be only one of the following: sugar daddy, step-dad or a nanny for other kids, your call man...
Thanks....I'll at least take a look.

@coronet68mx You don't believe I eat hot dogs instead of steak?? Post #6. I was born a poor black child....... :D

No you don't :lol: am sorry ffs syndrome strike again, back to topic not that i want to call you an old man, but at certain age a man can be only one of the following: sugar daddy, step-dad or a nanny for other kids, your call man...
I ain't got the money to be a sugar daddy and I ain't going to be the other two either lol

Jokes aside there's still out there my man just be patient and definitely you'll find somebody, I know your history and you are a good man, always remember that human relationship always implied conflict, give and take, you know I wish you the best, I said this before I hope you don't have that Clint Eastwood pic in your house definitely a turn over lol.
I ain't got the money to be a sugar daddy and I ain't going to be the other two either lol

Jokes aside there's still out there my man just be patient and definitely you'll find somebody, I know your history and you are a good man, always remember that human relationship always implied conflict, give and take, you know I wish you the best, I said this before I hope you don't have that Clint Eastwood pic in your house definitely a turn over lol.
No, Clint isn't hanging around the house anywhere lol

What I hammered home in my 3 girls & my niece,
my son & my nephew

& I know a few people think online crap is the deal too

If they are on an online site, looking for a man/woman
you can pretty much bet they are ********, in one aspect or another
(men or women)
or they are losers
or are loudmouths or just arrogant ********
(sad part is they don't think they are)
or married & then divorced way too young
(reaks of desperation)
or married cheating on their spouse
(sad shitty people)
or had kids way too young, waiting for them at home
(looking for daddy #2-#3)
or just fat/lazy usually too
or the bitter (smartasses) argumentative losers
(they don't think they are either)
or have some serious baggage, with no personality to boot
there's always reasons why -
they are on a website & why they don't have a GF/BF already
& not out in the real world, to get a real date face to face...
Mingling, human contact eye to eye or face to face
(not on a phone or texting or over a computer etc.)
always an excuse

Same with men looking on an online site
for a lady/girl IMHFO
(usually desperate or too shy)
that want to take the easy route, it doesn't rarely work like that
grow a damn pair, get out & mingle or it
cries/screams a loser
or way too introverted & probably a smart-***/know-it-all or jerks
(you know the type, bad combo)
or that sit at home alone drinker, a drunk/doper, fires one up :fool:
1st thing the morning
(almost the worst)
or lonely/because they are too lazy to get out & look,
that try to take the easy way out on everything
(truly sad people)
or recently divorced or a 2-3 time (or more) loser
(run Forest run)
or on the rebound
(dangerous & sometimes fun, but won't last)
or an ex-con
(stay away, far away)
or unemployed
or workaholic
(maybe worse)
or fat loser
(sorry, no fat chicks)
or a wino or drunk/stoner
(no drunks/druggies that make excuses for using it)
or all the above
not 100% but a majority of the time I guarantee it...

There's always a good reason why...

Go out in the world & meet them, say hi to anyone
there's plenty out there
& not texting not swiping right BS = LOSER

I used to go after the best-looking one in a bunch of women
always some extrovert loudmouth #5-6 at best, running blocker/wing-broad for them...
Nobody asked them (the attractive cuties) out or to dance etc.
can't get past the loudmouth ******* (their protective or jealous cockblockers)
when out & about, just go around them, they are the 2 am broads, maybe

You don't know if you don't try

fake wedding or engagement rings are phony a bunch of times too,
to keep the bar-fly douchebags from hitting on them

People seem to think they (good-looking/attractive ones)
must have a BF (or GF today) already
because they look cute or beautiful or have a smoking body
albeit they did quite a few times, you don't know, if you don't ask
there's usually a good reason why they don't have a BF too
beware
but;
In my experience more times than not, they were available
or single & looking
OR they are STUCK UP 'think their **** don't stink'
or HAVE A STICK UP THEIR ***
you're better off with that one/them...

Last edited:
My wife's best friend met a great guy online last year, after her husband of 15 years started cheating on her and they split (I never liked her ex husband from the day I met him, but my wife told me to put a sock in it after I gave my opinion the first time.) The lucky guy was the second she dated, first one checked a few of the boxes listed in the previous post, and she was smart enough to ditch him quickly. So there's the "exception that proves the rule," I personally think online dating ranks with trying to buy a car online from a dealer, sight unseen. It's pushing your luck.

Everyone seems to have fallen into the online dating "trap" now, which tells me it is full of every kind of person: good, bad, ugly, attractive.

If you want to meet classy and sexy woman, take a ball room dance class that is full of singles. I met my last two dates in such a way, and married one of 'em (the last class was actually country western dancing). I kind of have two left feet, but that didn't stop me.

Not sure if this belongs here but it sorta fits the conversation & it cracked me up.... But then again I spent a little time in the Philippines so.....

I can't say too much, but what I can say.

I met a girl who raped me in a major drunken stupor. She got pregnant. Turns out she was bi-polar and basically wanted to get pregnant. 10 months later I was in jail because she needed me gone to get child support.
Children's aid apprehended child and handed my daughter to my mother. 5 years later I had custody of my daughter.

I did the online dating thing because i didn't take time to go out and meet people I was being the responsible adult. Yes, I was lonely and I met a lot of self riotous girls that were not happy with my daughter or happy I worked 60 +hr weeks because I had no financial help.

During the custody crap I met a girl who was friends with my boss. I wrote her off as being a high maintenance prude.

10 years later she was fed up with her hubby who was controlling and worried about his/her appearance in society.

Turns out she was the complete opposite of what I thought she was. Hard working farm girl. She fell in love with my clotheslines and 67 dart first, but I was part of the package deal ;-)

15 years after we met she dragged me down the aisle. Yes, she puts up with my sarcasm, random crap, pot stirring and just general stupidity, but always with an eye roll and a smile. 2 kids later and a total of 5 kids. We garden together, argue together, farm together and have fun.

My wife is originally from the Philippines. When we met she was already here and was naturalized so i didn’t have to do the online thing.
But if I was single I’d certainly do it now.
My 2cents. Good women but you have to do your homework to weed out the wrong ones. Hardworking.

Auto Transport Service
Back