• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What kinda wheelie bars are these?

daytona kid

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
I can't figure these out. Looks like they'd tear up the track and be illegal. I've never seen any like these, unless they are a bad photo-shop. Anyone got info on these?

Attachments

• 68 stocker.jpg
    68 stocker.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 7,378
You sure they are wheelie bars ? They look like a chain hanging down to me. Maybe he uses them to tie the car down on the trailer ? Ron

They are actually look to me like,
the mounts that are welded on the rear end housing,
for a specific set/style of wheelie bars, maybe the flat spring style ?
no the wheelie bars themselves,
he/she probably removed the bars, left the mounts, for big wheelies it appears like...

I think Budnicks is correct, those are the lower mounts for the old comp engineering universal style wheelie bars. I have a set hanging in the shop.

yes rear housing wheelie bar mounts. he's just not mounting the bars on them. looks weird right?

- - - Updated - - -

mine are different but similar

You sure they are wheelie bars ? They look like a chain hanging down to me. Maybe he uses them to tie the car down on the trailer ? Ron
Budnicks is right, he just took the bars off.,.. and they look like a chain because they have lightening holes in them. Thnx guys that was buggin me.

Very interesting, I didn't recognize that at first. They hang so much lower than the lower mounts I had on my Arrow. It had flat alum stock going back to the actual "wheelie" part which triangulated above the axle housing.

Auto Transport Service
Back