• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what wheels should I go with?

500dodge

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
I bought a 68 charger and hate the wheels....what do you guys recommend???tire size and rim???it has stock suspension! 20130712_175213.jpg

Too bad you hate them. They look good on there even though they are a little old school

I always thought the Chargers were one of the cars that could pull off Centre Lines and agreed this one looks pretty good!

What's your taste 500dodge? do you want to stay around the 15" ? do you like something to appear close to stock?

Are you from Newmarket Ontario?? If so I suggest keep the tires and rims and get rid of the Charger so you can find a car that suits the wheels better... I'll even come get the Charger out of your way free of charge ;)

I think they look great, but everybody has their own taste. I like the old school 2nd day look - heck, I'm putting Keytsone Klassics on my current Charger project.

"Yeah" a little more info on what you like would help but I like the Weld Pro Stars if staying with 15's.

What look are you going for? 15", 17", 19". Stock ride height? Lowered?

I just sold off a set of those Weld Draglites. I think a torque thrust style wheel would look great. or even body color steel wheels and dog dishes. but im old school lol

I agree with the other posts: your car looks great! The american racing torque thrust or new style 500 Magnum always look great. Just an idea. :walk:

That car looks like it deserves some stock steelies and red line dog dish caps

Steelies and caps...100%. That's a badass look for ANY car. I wouldn't stay stock size tho...at least 15x8 with a 255/60 or 275/60 rear tire, whatever is the biggest you can tuck up into the wheelwells.

Then lower it an inch all around.

they look just fine , and they are not centerlines .......... weld drag lights ill take them off your hands . im not hatein

thanks for all the compliments...not bad for being painted in 84!!

- - - Updated - - -

5 spoke I think is cool

- - - Updated - - -

what size or offset can I go with on stock suspension??

- - - Updated - - -

and I have steel wheels with caps..just waiting for red lines

- - - Updated - - -

p.s someone can have the welds cheap come spring!!!!lol

those are cool and love the size ...do they come in straight chrome?

Auto Transport Service
Back