• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving ?

COVID is rolling through work here. So,, I “volunteered” for a double. Lmao,, retirement is sounding pretty damn good, right about now. I hope everyone has the best Thanksgiving they can. 2020 blows!

Going to the "Jonderosa" in NW AL and smoke a turkey, some seegars, drink Alaskan amber ale, 4 Hands Cast Iron Oatmeal Brow and Chocolate Milk Stout, some shine and smoke assorted pipe tobaccos.
Don't know what we will do through Sunday.
Oh, yeah, I'm making White Castle stuffing!

Business as usual here, big family get together at my house. Tomorrow is never guaranteed don’t let this common cold keep you from enjoying your family.

Roasting a turkey for us & then roasting tires for jprather's buddy Todd.

Just me the wife and the dogs.
082572_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=RMSN5fhFK4oAX-IXW8n&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

Had a great honey baked ham...all the fixings...wife kids me and sister in law...started drinking then rebuilt a old bsr turntable from a old wildcat record player....dog was there too.

20201125_233357.jpg 20201125_233427.jpg 20201125_233403.jpg 20201106_163753.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back