• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Had to change oil and wax up some of the Chevys.

2E1BFF62-52CF-4CE8-BC3D-D46D9AF21C79.jpeg 39FDF778-2AFB-4C1C-BFB5-CB6C9A6E54E5.jpeg 0867605D-FD79-4990-94E7-94DF703A9313.jpeg

Stocked pile all the parts into the garage. And will start the tear down of the Charger next week.

B7958887-296E-4DDE-9DF7-D65215BB3BBF.jpeg 0ECBCBCB-31E2-48CF-B59D-8226AE4B08FF.jpeg

So you have to lower the window stop in order to get the window down enough to have room to get the fuzzies out? ........................MO

Those clips are a bitch. I doubt if the window in or out of the way makes much difference.

Mine looked like the original ones, I just rolled the windows down all the way an I was able to change them, I double taped the paint along the edge of the fuzzies as not to scratch the paint. Grabbed the fuzzie edge close to the door handle and pulled straight up. And slow working each clip out of there hole. Some came easy and some harder just take your time. Now to put the new ones in start at the wing window and get the clip in the first hole and work your way down the window. Once I did the first one it was kind of easy. But do it slow as not to damage the paint.

I used a pair of channel locks to grab the edge and a couple of times I had to use small screw driver to pry the clip out of the hole. One the back ones the outer are like the front but the inner you have staples that hold it to the inner door panels.

Mine looked like the original ones, I just rolled the windows down all the way an I was able to change them, I double taped the paint along the edge of the fuzzies as not to scratch the paint. Grabbed the fuzzie edge close to the door handle and pulled straight up. And slow working each clip out of there hole. Some came easy and some harder just take your time. Now to put the new ones in start at the wing window and get the clip in the first hole and work your way down the window. Once I did the first one it was kind of easy. But do it slow as not to damage the paint.
OK, now I understand, lifting straight up. Only ones I have done were my 64 Dodge which the entire door panel comes off, and the fuzzies push on with the clips being horizontal. . Thanks.....................MO

I used a pair of channel locks to grab the edge and a couple of times I had to use small screw driver to pry the clip out of the hole. One the back ones the outer are like the front but the inner you have staples that hold it to the inner door panels.
How do you get to those staples? Does the top inner panel come off on the back panels? .........................MO

I haven’t done them yet, I have a car show tomorrow, so I may do it on Sunday and will post up some pics and details.

Is that another 1968 Coronet with the factory 318 and a FF gear! The small block and the FF gear make them a blast to drive in the curves!

It's the '68 Coronet I've owned for five yrs. now. Came with the LA 318 engine with 2 barrel carb., but I have installed a warmed over 360 and made a number of upgrades to the front and rear suspension. Recently the original steering box started leaking so I purchased and installed a FF box. The car does handle well for what it is and yes it's fun in the corners! Firm Feel Inc. does a good job on the boxes they remanufacture.

Its a gear vendors overdrive unit. turns the tranny into a six speed. great for cruising at highway speeds

Non mopar. But got to work on whatever to pay for mopar parts. Lol. Lemans strips and this one ships out.

image.jpg

your blood runs mopar and everytime someone ask about the paint jib he will tell them a mopar guy did it.

Auto Transport Service
Back