• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

First B Body I have had in a few years, and my first more door! 62 Dart 330, original a slant, 3 on tree, getting a LA 318 because that is what I have!! and add an 833. Anyone with a hump!?? lol. I have repaired the floors and left rear qtr. I enjoy cutting and fabbing patch panels, so I am having fun!!! Be nice when it is not 105 degrees!! Good for us old people to sweat!!

1966 Dodge D100 Utiline pickup cab comes off for floor replacement 10012019

68 Charger *** end.

140327C6-38A0-4E38-B0C0-00DF3FD906C4.jpeg

Worked on my BBQ pit yesterday. :D Doing freakin housework today. :(

I've been working on the 51 Chev getting various stuff done on it. Mounted up an early 60's Lincoln electric seat to it. Made some backside mounts for it so it can't rock or pull through. Mounted up a new battery tray. Got started on the exhaust fabbing. The exhaust will come out in the front lower portion of the bed ahead of the fenders. I punched some holes in the panels then flared the openings some to stiffen them. Ray is getting the fuel system dialed in with a new tank, rebuilding the front suspension, finalizing the electrical. The green 50 Chev is still on hold. Could not get it to light. After probing circuits it was found the the "custom programmed computer" was in fact EMPTY! Ray is still waiting for the unit to get back. All this diagnosing and screwing around is on the customer as he supplied the stuff through his buddies who won't take responsibility for the foul ups. Makes us wonder how the "rebuilt engine" is going to do plus the trans thats supposedly fine. Ben[bossman] and Tim have been working on the 62 Ford. They got the new chassis slipped under the body. Old Crown Vic unit was jacked up. They've been working on body, engine, trans, core support mounts. All this stuff has to be custom done since there were so many mods to the body. Tim got started on removing the Dynamite from the cab floor as the previous shop put it over bare rusty steel. Maybe thats how they came up with part of the company name? Bare metal ........

IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2414.JPG IMG_2477.jpg

1966 Dodge D 100 truck frame goes from ugly duckling to beautiful swan 10142019

1966 Dodge D 100 short story with video of the white oak planks for the bed being milled 11122019

Getting the house, barn and yards ready for the winter. Plugging in bucket heaters, pool heater, taking down the gutter, putting up the riding mower and other yard tools..
Closing up cracks in the barn around doors and windows to keep the wind out, locking down the 12x12' sliding doors and using the "man" doors instead. It actually stays fairly warm in there over night compared to the outside temps.

Auto Transport Service
Back