• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Pretty much done with all the mechanicals on the 63 Belvedere Wagon. Going to put some fuel in and go Rail on it. If all goes well load it up and deliver it to my Bud in Pahrump and pick up the Duster He painted. Will get pics when I get back.

IMG_1203.JPG

Getting ready for the Winter fun: drop the tank to rebuild the fuel sender; rewire the under-dash; swap out the oem gauges for Dakota Digital system. But... the barn will finally have heat this Winter, so it won't be as painful to work on Nadine.

Pretty much done with all the mechanicals on the 63 Belvedere Wagon. Going to put some fuel in and go Rail on it. If all goes well load it up and deliver it to my Bud in Pahrump and pick up the Duster He painted. Will get pics when I get back.

View attachment 1372721
Successful trip. The Duster is back home. Yes you can fit a B-Body 8 3/4 in a 73 with Ansen slots 15x8 4 1/2 back space and 275-60s.

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

Just waiting on the car to get back from paint, Dakota digital gauges, new bezels, painted the old trim. Scratched the dash pretty good trying to get gauges in…not happy about that.

FC34EA70-5296-4D7D-AF37-05457CC070DA.jpeg

I've been meaning to tidy up the engine compartment for a couple years now. As long as it's torn down so far, I figured it would be a good time to perform some front suspension upgrades too. I started a thread in the Member's Projects & Restorations section to document the rehab, check it out if you'd like to see more...

Winter Project - ‘69 GTX Engine Compartment Rehab

5EA211BB-00E0-45D2-9FD8-D851715F07CC.jpeg

After a few months of searching I finally found an OEM brake pedal return spring. I painted it yesterday and just installed it.
It does make a difference and returns the pedal a bit. Not too much, but it does help.

34E5F4AE-AAA5-4E3C-8955-E95F04F44B5E.jpeg

1F97E43E-FE20-4C10-BD41-6C5FDDC27DCB.jpeg

Got this about a month ago. Of course pictures are not in order but you get the idea. 383 4spd supposed to be F5 outside and F8 inside.

Last edited:
Today I am working on my Air Grabber lid, wet sanded with 600 grit and painted with 8774paint1 air cleaner orange…
C857E379-00E5-4B4A-B56D-CF94531E2C05.jpeg

ain't touched the 62 in months.... just gathering parts

Now that the engine compartment is done I’m working on getting the engine ready to go back in…

E27C6395-98B4-4CA3-AF7B-820D938611FD.jpeg

Just to get it going --- What is everone working on?
1967 plymouth belvedere I am looking for a back bumper it's really hard to find so far thinking about getting my original one dipped I am also looking for the rear cross member that the bumper brackets bolt to owe and bumper brackets thinking I am going to have to fab all the rear cross member from scratch and photos on line

Auto Transport Service
Back