• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the Deal Here

426HemiCharger

Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
I sent off a letter to Galen Govier to have him register my 1969 Charger. This was at the end of March, it's the middle of April, did I just get $16 ripped off or is he too busy? This is my first dealing with Galen so I have no idea what his "madness" consists of. All I want is my registry letter, where is it (how much longer)?:confused:

He's busy. Always is. Some say as much as 6 months behind. I've known him for years and can't (usually) get him on the phone.

If he's that busy, and 6 months behind, that is a bad sign, he needs to hire some folks to help him then.

I sent in my $16 to register my A66 Challenger in june `09 and just got the registry letter back last week, no kidding.

His Wife was his main helper and she passed away a year or so ago.He is atleast 6 months behind..

My buds been waiting over a year now,he keeps calling and he keeps getting told it's on his desk you will have it soon.

His Wife was his main helper and she passed away a year or so ago.He is atleast 6 months behind..

I had no idea, that sucks big time to lose the person you love and cared for for so long.:( If this is truely the reason then he deserves a break.:yes:

galen is a busy man and he will get your car in the registry and send you a letter.I have 3 cars in his register myself,but with car show season just around the corner it might take him alittle bit. Be patient they will come

Well GG started this and his name is worth a lot of money, he needs to spread that wealth and knowledge down a generation and hire a few people! I know for sure some would volunteer to help him.

I am not a big fan of GG. If only you knew how he aquired alot of his initial information. Again, like bringing up the French in a conversation ... don't get me started!

you and the rest of us are not worth of his time....Go figure!!! I gave up on him years ago..

I see the feelings about him pretty match my feelings,He needs to get some help if he is truly that busy(haha)For sure register with a free site!If you're not paying him big bucks,or someone important!you just have to wait.

I see the feelings about him pretty match my feelings,He needs to get some help if he is truly that busy(haha)For sure register with a free site!If you're not paying him big bucks,or someone important!you just have to wait.

Well you pay him to register you vehical , then he takes that info and charges people for those number ? He double dips and gets you coming and going and makes you wait the whole time . My two cents

Register you charger with TDC and chris's registy for 69 only is my advice .

I take it none of you grousing about the guy don't actually know him............

Guys... His Wife just F'in passed away a year ago! Hes having to do the work he did with his wife alone now, im sure everytime he starts working on the registry stuff that he is constantly reminded of his wife during that.

In short, who cares! its a freaken peice of paper that cost you only 16 bucks. Its not like your $16 dollars is bring'n his wife back so give him a break if hes fallen behind.

I feel for the guy, my father passed away at the age of 52 last year and since he was a mechanic I waited only 1 month to go back to work but damn I really needed atleast 6 months because im a mechanic too and working on cars is something me and my father use to do all the time and it kills me alittle inside to work on cars to this day so I cant imagine losing a wife, someone you love more than anything you can think of on earth is gone, you cant say hello, you cant touch them, you cant call them on the phone anymore... Its terrible.

Auto Transport Service
Back