• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When Man's Place on the Food Chain Changes...

That my friends is what is known as an "occupational hazard"!

A poacher gets "eaten alive" & only the head was left,
damn what a way to go out, that'd suck
taken' out & eaten by the Lions he was hunting,
seems like it was a Karma deal, thinned that gene pool...

A poacher gets "eaten alive" & only the head was left,
damn what a way to go out, that'd suck
taken' out & eaten by the Lions he was hunting,
seems like it was a Karma deal, thinned that gene pool...
Hate it for the poached animals. Wonder if his family was starving, or he was just being a senseless self centered S.O.B. . When their gone, their gone !!

Obviously he wasn't a well seasoned poacher.......there were left overs....:rolleyes:

Even if his family was starving why go after a loin or rhino? There's much safer things to hunt out there ! Zebra s can't eat you alive!

Can't eat cash! If your hungry you hunt for food! Your looking for easy quick money because your to lazy to work you get to become dinner! He got what he deserved.

Can't eat cash! If your hungry you hunt for food! Your looking for easy quick money because your to lazy to work you get to become dinner! He got what he deserved.
Lots of assumptions there...
Obviously one can buy food with cash, though...
All I am saying is you all shouldn't judge a dead man u know nothing about...

Lots of assumptions there...
Obviously one can buy food with cash, though...
All I am saying is you all shouldn't judge a dead man u know nothing about...
With all due respect, I get it that desperate situations may get you to do desperate things, but that's not an excuse for your actions. If this guy was shot by a shopkeeper while trying to rob your local convenience store at gunpoint, would you be reserving judgement because maybe he had a good reason to steal? Or would you refuse to sit on a criminal jury because you can't judge a man you don't know anything about? Our entire criminal justice system relies on our making judgements about other people's actions, regardless of their motivation. The animals he was going to kill were not his for the taking. They were in a private refuge where they were being protected. This wasn't a hunting trip gone terribly wrong. This guy was out committing a crime. I don't have any more sympathy for him than I do for the armed robber killed by a shopkeeper.

I posted the article because there seemed to be some karma to the flipping of predator and prey in this instance, and the fact that poachers have been taking lion's heads and leaving the bodies and in this case, the lion's only left the poacher's head.

With all due respect, I get it that desperate situations may get you to do desperate things, but that's not an excuse for your actions. If this guy was shot by a shopkeeper while trying to rob your local convenience store at gunpoint, would you be reserving judgement because maybe he had a good reason to steal? Or would you refuse to sit on a criminal jury because you can't judge a man you don't know anything about? Our entire criminal justice system relies on our making judgements about other people's actions, regardless of their motivation. The animals he was going to kill were not his for the taking. They were in a private refuge where they were being protected. This wasn't a hunting trip gone terribly wrong. This guy was out committing a crime. I don't have any more sympathy for him than I do for the armed robber killed by a shopkeeper.

I posted the article because there seemed to be some karma to the flipping of predator and prey in this instance, and the fact that poachers have been taking lion's heads and leaving the bodies and in this case, the lion's only left the poacher's head.
I get that, but saying "this guy was out committing a crime" is an assumption, as all they said was he has ammo and a gun, and was eaten by lions...

I'm sure every single man passing through that area has ammo and a gun... Due to the lions and what not...

If I was killed by pumas hunting in my deer area, or passing through the game reserve next to my deer area, it doesn't necessarily mean I was hunting pumas...

(And there is an actual game reserve bordering my deer area)...

Auto Transport Service
Back