• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Car Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
he keep on saying that he cant "log on" . when he try's he's "dumped off the site ". something is going on :(
ask him if hes checked his security program or changed his Popup blocker settings inadvertently.
have him go thru his Trusted Sites List,and make sure the forum is on it.
if none of that is working,maybe a password reset? email might work?
sounds like its on his end,so just a few thoughts.

I have to stay logged in....even staying logged in I get waves of reload pages when navigating. Last time I logged out, it took 50 tries of logging in(just kept getting reload pages)before the log in page(for email & password) came up.

SEVENTY was banned right? The guy was annoying anyway, somewhat of a braggart in an arrogant way.

Car nut need to hear from you. Many Of the forum folks out looking for you. Tried to pm you but error keeps showing up. Hope life is o.k.

SEVENTY was banned right? The guy was annoying anyway, somewhat of a braggart in an arrogant way.
He was booted but he was a cool guy.....you just had to take the time to get to know him....He was just trying to place himself somewhere amongst us....

Here is a question for you Kern.....Would you take one Seventy over the dynamic duo?

Are they EAST coast guys?
Island dwellers?

Is one from a town in the desert?

I'd surely trade the guy in the desert. The island dweller does make sense sometimes and seems to be a better person in general.

You know we are pals my southern friend....calling out mods is not the best route. My suggestion is to PM the mods and get an answer possibly.

Not you but we know what someone is trying to stir up and blindly getting others involved.....

You can also report this thread and one of the moderators will chime in something....
Message received my northern friend :lol: and lesson learned, I'll never ever summoned a mod or the site owner again, but at least we know it's not Joey, and you're right he doesn't owe us an explanation, imo car nut is mad about something and he doesn't want to be here...:rolleyes:

Message received my northern friend :lol: and lesson learned, I'll never ever summoned a mod or the site owner again, but at least we know it's not Joey, and you're right he doesn't owe us an explanation, imo car nut is mad about something and he doesn't want to be here...:rolleyes:
They are very approachable and a great group of guys......Just PM any of them....Roger, Cranky, Larry and of course Joey....

I have been there and done that myself, we all have, no biggie.....

CN aka John, me and him have chatted on the side for a few years....He is a very nice guy and I enjoyed his pics.....What can I say we all love Car ****, right? So whomever ratted him out well shame on them.....

Could you imagine if car nut posted pics in the Blue forum like he did with cars? He would be regarded as a God and earned a lifetime free Gold membership, lol....just saying...

They are very approachable and a great group of guys......Just PM any of them....Roger, Cranky, Larry and of course Joey....

I have been there and done that myself, we all have, no biggie.....

CN aka John, me and him have chatted on the side for a few years....He is a very nice guy and I enjoyed his pics.....What can I say we all love Car ****, right? So whomever ratted him out well shame on them.....

Could you image if car nut posted pics in the Blue forum like he did with cars? He would be regarded as a God and earned a lifetime free Gold membership, lol....just saying...
:rofl::rofl::rofl: cheers on you and John :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back