• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Car Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seventy is a very nice man. He became a very good friend of mine from this forum. I was disappointed when he was banned. We were alike in the fact that we were not afraid to speak our minds, we did not make cowardly references to other members but just said what we had to. Seventy got into a unfortunate situation with Dave Walden who also was banned. Dave is also a good guy and i shared some nice PM's with him outside of cars. My thoughts are they both were head strong and like two bulls going head to head. Maybe in time that would have passed. One thing i know about Seventy is he would never have put up with some of the nonsense that goes around here. The petty little childish nonsense that still now is taking place.
I wish both of them were still on the forum

And if that doesn't work, come and see me.
A8B9EB9A-489F-4936-8528-0CFB04274AE4.jpeg
:rofl::luvplace:

Hey pot.......lol

I am really enjoying scanning over certain "help" threads....

Last edited:
didnt want to give you the red x steve,but i dont agree.
dave walden was a loose cannon,with some seriously delusional thoughts of grandeur.
all he cared about was creating his slice of mopar " history".
and as far as nice pm`s go??
lol that guy was a neanderthal...wanting to fight fight fight.

i do agree with you about the silly childish stuff still going on tho.
it does seem more and more like theres a select group of members who can deride whomever they like and get away with it.
perhaps thats why so many of the older regs have faded off......

Anyone been on FCBO lately? The members views of some are really telling of some....all about the research...

Last edited:
If you’re passionate about Mopar cars, FBBO is your “ place”, We have passion here, we all have it. It runs deep, members like to share that.​

We've all got gasoline running through your veins, "

If you’re passionate about Mopar cars, FBBO is your “ place”, We have passion here, we all have it. It runs deep, members like to share that.​

We've all got gasoline running through your veins, "

And most of all, we've got me!

Find the member who will be the first to pass his 33,334 post, and you've found the person that did away with him.

I can only hope that he comes back. I don't get it the first thing we ask on the welcome wagon is for pics. So why is very body giving him crap over all his pics.

All this hypothesizing is making me :rofl:
I joined up at DC.com with the sole purpose of connecting with Polywideblock when he returned to us earlier this year. I used that account to try and connect with CarNut via a PM on that site to see if I could help (following a cry for help from a fellow FBBO member)....no reply so far after a week. I suggest that John is staying away from here in protest.

How about we all drop the subject and resume the normal program.?

BTW ...DC.com system sucks...FBBO is the best site for my money. :thumbsup:

All this hypothesizing is making me :rofl:
I joined up at DC.com with the sole purpose of connecting with Polywideblock when he returned to us earlier this year. I used that account to try and connect with CarNut via a PM on that site to see if I could help (following a cry for help from a fellow FBBO member)....no reply so far after a week. I suggest that John is staying away for here in protest.

How about we all drop the subject and resume the normal program.?

BTW ...DC.com system sucks...FBBO is the best site for my money. :thumbsup:
Some of us are wondering who the next member will be that will be targeted. Kinda scary on a car forum.

I'm still waiting to see your car. Post 'em up.
At this current moment, I'm not in a position to do so. There are more important priorities. Trash talk by other members doesn't change the situation.

At this current moment, I'm not in a position to do so. There are more important priorities. Trash talk by other members doesn't change the situation.
So either A) you don't have a car, which is okay to admit...Or B) you don't have a car and your ego won't let you admit it.
Which one is it?

So either A) you don't have a car, which is okay to admit...Or B) you don't have a car and your ego won't let you admit it.
Which one is it?
Option c. Not anywhere around the same proximity, and no pix on my phone to share pix. Now, tell me how to do the impossible.:popcorn2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back