• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Car Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Option c. Not anywhere around the same proximity, and no pix on my phone to share pix. Now, tell me how to do the impossible.:popcorn2:

downloadbs.jpg

Since you choose not to believe me, then it is what it is, however you choose to see it.:popcorn2:

Since you choose not to believe me, then it is what it is, however you choose to see it.:popcorn2:

Damn--back into the left field with you. EEK- Welcome back to a comfortable gathering place (in left field:))- A place for those that speak from their heart. :drinks:

In a lot of my older posts, the pictures have evaporated.
Well, Blade at least we have seen your rides.....What car guy doesn't have a picture of their car on their phone.....

Been awhile since we have seen the Mangusta.....

Don’t know about this, but miss his posts.

I do not have pictures of the cars on my phone. They have been stored for so long. Maybe some day I can take pictures of the rust buckets. Work and building a house are more important presently.

I do not have pictures of the cars on my phone. They have been stored for so long. Maybe some day I can take pictures of the rust buckets. Work and building a house are more important presently.
Well hurry up and get the house done...lol......

Rust buckets, even I don't have pictures of those:D

All this talk about posting pics of car candy......thought I would post a few of mine past and present.....Ohhh and BTW they are from my phone:realcrazy:

No meandering puns here....just real Detroit steel.....

Car Nut would be proud!

IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
C2jNclrGRjSKmr595G11iw.jpg

I know you own the Gtx, wich one is from the past ? I'll give you the like and agree at the same time but that's not possible, nice cars man.:thumbsup::luvplace:
Thanks my friend.....those were 4 of many I have had, 3 of those I did the paint bodywork and full assembly on....

I will tell you the car I wish I never got rid of. That was the Duster.......I loved that car....It was actually my daily driver for about 5 years......Easiest and loads of fun to drive.....I know where the car is and communicate with the guy who has it.....It is located in NJ and the guys loves the car more than I did I think.....So it is in good hands and I am happy to know that.....The other car that left the Herd is the 71 Valiant with duster and dart attributes....It was featured in Mopar Collectors guide back in early 2000's...It was a slant six built in collaboration with Will Burns(the slant six guru) it dyno'd at 400hp....Lots of mods.....That one ended up to a private collector in NY.....

Well, Blade at least we have seen your rides.....What car guy doesn't have a picture of their car on their phone.....

Been awhile since we have seen the Mangusta.....
Well, since You give me the excuse, though long since an 'also ran'.....do have the chop bug still, but wrapped up, waiting for the day I'm able to focus & turn tools on her again.

37304706Z.jpeg 8MA1148.jpg2..jpg IMG_20161006_140620.jpg IMG_20161006_141824.jpg IMG_20160326_092058.jpg IMG_20160213_172554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back