• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where there's smoke, there's fire

The car does look fairly clean in most of the pictures though.

Is that code for "the car has a shiny paint job" ?

Cause the interior is crap... The dash picture you posted has more dirt than tachometer... Also the painted border (Which is supposed to be chrome BTW) is chipped up...

The Headliner has more wrinkles than Phylis Diller

The carpet is a complete mess...

The engine isn't original...

The only thing the car appears to have going for it beyond the fact it's a 69 Charger is the shiny paint.... And the paint isn't the original color.... It's not a bad color by any means but it's not the original color & when your asking all the $$$$$ you need to provide a car worthy of all the $$$$$

If it were in the $30,000 range, would your opinion change? I think that it is overpriced and yeah, I am a critic of dirty looking cars with high prices. Did anyone else see the rear valance? It looks like it has welded seams. Charger guys get annoyed with that.
Oh, that part is pronounced va-lence, not VAY-lence. I've heard people say it wrong too many times.

If it were in the $30,000 range, would your opinion change? I think that it is overpriced and yeah, I am a critic of dirty looking cars with high prices. Did anyone else see the rear valance? It looks like it has welded seams. Charger guys get annoyed with that.
Oh, that part is pronounced va-lence, not VAY-lence. I've heard people say it wrong too many times.

Even at 35-40 I could ignore stuff... But asking nearly 70K... He needs to put down the crack pipe...

Some will buy it because it’s a 69 charger

The problem is the market. When rusted out shells in the woods are advertised at $20k, this car becomes ok at $69k.
The rusted shells should be $3k, this car should be $25k, but that's not where it's at anymore.
It's become a joke for certain models.

When you see so much that is wrong, one has to wonder how long it will be before the cancer bubbles start working their way through the shiny paint.

It's been my experience that when the valence corner seams are missing, it's usually because of rust out, and a cheap bondo fix!

That could be.

This car is for sale, and if you want to laugh, watch the video. I can’t believe they posted it and left it up. You can see smoke before he gets nervous and puts the camera down.

https://www.bnbautosales.com/used/Dodge/1969-Dodge-Charger++R/T-af4cb8e80a0e09a9019ca42d76116408.htm

What a shitty restoration job. At 69 large, that thing is just a polished turd.

Numerous pics of the seats....not one of the floors! Trunk pans are split so we know they've been swapped and likely too, the floors.

This car is for sale, and if you want to laugh, watch the video. I can’t believe they posted it and left it up. You can see smoke before he gets nervous and puts the camera down.

https://www.bnbautosales.com/used/Dodge/1969-Dodge-Charger++R/T-af4cb8e80a0e09a9019ca42d76116408.htm

What a shitty restoration job. At 69 large, that thing is just a polished turd.

Sad ....real sad....another 40k by someone that knows what they are doing and you would have a 60k car.

It is pronounced vaylence

English can be confusing....but if you don't believe me google can be a good friend especially with words derived from latin or french as Canadians are familiar with. In 70+ years I have never heard it pronounced your way, and until now never thought anyone would.

Last edited:
The guy needs to take a few more pictures.............:rofl::lol::blah:

IMG.jpg

English can be confusing....but if you don't believe me google can be a good friend especially with words derived from latin or french as Canadians are familiar with. In 70+ years I have never heard it pronounced your way, and until now never thought anyone would.
Here in America, we don't say Process like PRO-sess, PRO-ject instead of Prah-ject.....A-boot instead a-bowt, we don't say we're on holiday, we say Vacation.
Nothing wrong with your way in your region. A Valance is pronounced va-lence here, not vay-lense.

Auto Transport Service
Back