• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where's my 1970 GTX RS23U0A205036?

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
I sold this car in 1981 to Marty Potts in Edgarton, Ohio when I went back to school and thinned my fleet. It was a lemon-twist automatic with a bench seat and automatic, tinted glass, ps, pdb, tape player, tinted windshield, black vinyl top, air grabber hood with black stripe, side stripe delete, and factory magnum 500's. Unlike most 20 somethings in the 70's, I kept the car 100% stock right down to the F70x14 polyglas tires. I have documentation of the car's history back to new, and would like to re-unite it with the current owner. Car was last seen in a Hemmings ad 30 years ago, from a dealer who bought the car from Marty. I gave him my info so a buyer could connect with me and nothing ever surfaced.

I have put out searches for my old 69 Coronet R/T that was sold in 1989. Even put the VIN number out there, since I still have the broadcast sheet. Nothing ever came of it. Just in case anyone is reading this and knows of it... WS23L9G233161....

Always keep looking and putting that VIN out there you never know !

Auto Transport Service
Back