• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Green Should I Pick - I need some help!

Can anyone point me to a good clear photo of an F8..... Damn F8'ers have me thinking... I kinda like it.. So far I'm F5 I have to tell the paint shop by Friday...

Boy,if you can remember as some of us do Ford and Chrysler must have gotten a discount on light green metallic in 68 and 69. I remember seeing more of that color on lots and on the street back then. Not my favorite color as we had two of them back in the day. I'd go with the darker green IMO.[/QUO

In 1968, Green was the most requested "car" color.
Some dark greens were OK.
But, yeah, that "pee-green" ...OMG!
What were they thinking?

i vote for f6 green it looks great on my friends 69 a12 bee

Attachments

• DSCN1370.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCN1356.jpg
    DSCN1356.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 305
F-8 pics, leaning that direction myself

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 292
  • 2006BJCCA2_1339_1_Spc-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 316
  • A12_RM21M9A_F8.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 299
My 69 Coronet 440 is getting color this week.

I'm stuck on F3 Light Metallic Green
or
F5 Medium Metallic Green.

The interior is Green, Carpet with be black.

Ahhhhhhhh, I soooo Confused..

Post your choices below please..

F3 on a Dart... My pick

Attachments

• f3 69gts_1t.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 299
Welp........ They cut in with F5....sooo.. I gues I will post pics tomorrow of some cut in. Hope its all colored by Monday.

I was going to go green (no going black) but this is the green I wanted to go, basically ralley green almost F6 in the light.

Its a local colour on Holden's down here called 'Poison Ivy'. Has a few coats including a pearl. Costs a bit more but in the flesh its just amazing. Factory colour too, for current holdens that is of course.

IMG_3459.jpg

131765_1.jpg

poison-ivy-metallic-ve-commodore.jpg

F-3 All the way..I like having what everyone else doesnt..dont see many F-3s..light frost metallic can be very pretty color when deep gloss clear coat is on it..Someone had a F-3 GTX on here for sale several months back..if you could see it youd go F-3 for sure..F-8 is ok..just a blahh forrest green to me..the f-6 looks great too though

Auto Transport Service
Back