• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Green Should I Pick - I need some help!

Agreed, love green, especially Bright green.

Gotta love green

EpzaD.jpg

That color is awesome!!

Its snakeskin green. Had to keep it a mopar color.

And very eye popping! i do like the way that looks, bet you get some thumbs up with that ride when your out and about!!

Well here it is... I guess I know what I will be doing all weekend.. Putting her back togather!! It looks good.. Smooth. Not bad for filling dings, primer, blocking, base coat clear coat $3k and another $800 in rust repair. Cut out, metal patched and skimmed. Me taking all the trim off for the most part will really make it pop with clean lines.

SNOT GREEN - Just the way I like it.. Ha..

Still needs side and hood scoops put on. I have new carpet, new bumpers restored bumper brackets, restored turn signals and all the aluminum side trim which is going back on has been repainted and polished.. I have new wheel well moldings also.
I have a replacement dash pad and gauge plastic glass but not sure when I will get to those 2 pieces. Arm rests and door panels were re-dyed black so the interior is green like the car and black. New sill plates also.

PS - The wheels stink on this car.. know anyone who wants to buy them?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 173
  • image2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 171
  • image (4).JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 170
congrats on picking a real nice color and your car is looking very good thanks for posting your photos ,and keep us updated you no we love car **** ,THANKS !:headbang::headbang:

Noice! Post pics up in the 66-70 section once its back together!

Here are a couple more.. Bumpers are on, Grille is back on, drivers side trim is all on... and what a pain it was, but I took my time.. I'm in the middle of restoring the tail trim panel.

Attachments

• 69 Coronet 440-1.jpg
    69 Coronet 440-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 69 Coronet 440-2.jpg
    69 Coronet 440-2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 69 Coronet 440-3.jpg
    69 Coronet 440-3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 154
That looks great on it.If you were'nt so far away,i'd take those wheels off your hands for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back